Manos SS
Hurt DH
Maggs RF
Paulie 1B
Lief LF
Crede 3B
MJ C
Willie CF

That is fine that there is no Borchard but Manuel had said that he was not going to play him in center because that was Rowand's place to show whether he could hack it or not. This just goes to prove that Manuel's mouth is not connected to his brain or he actually is a marionette.

RedPinStripes
09-03-2002, 05:20 PM
Worse thing he could do is hit a homer i guess. Harris in CF

Tinker tinker tinker.

hold2dibber
09-03-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
That is fine that there is no Borchard but Manuel had said that he was not going to play him in center because that was Rowand's place to show whether he could hack it or not. This just goes to prove that Manuel's mouth is not connected to his brain or he actually is a marionette.

LOL - Manuel has absolutely no credibility with me any more. Does he blatantly lie to the press? Does he simply change his mind from minute to minute? Does he get shot down by KW or JR after speaking about his plans in the press? It is dumbfounding. What a clod.

Is this Harris' first game in CF for the Sox? I don't remember him playing there at all thus far.

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
Is this Harris' first game in CF for the Sox? I don't remember him playing there at all thus far.

No, he played some center when Rowand got hurt.

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Worse thing he could do is hit a homer i guess. Harris in CF

Tinker tinker tinker.

Harris needs to play, and since we have 3 SS's on the roster, oen of them has to play 2nd.

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

Yeah, Borchard would have to play center every day. Harris isn't going to be there every day this season. Manuel wants to work him in the lineup.

Jerry_Manuel
09-03-2002, 06:59 PM
For those of you who can't watch the game, Borchard's right hand is taped up. He slid on the turf yesterday and got a natsy blister or something of the kind. That would be my guess as to why he's sitting out.

HawkDJ
09-03-2002, 07:04 PM
Ah the dreaded carpet burn. I think we've all experienced that. According to DJ he's burned 2 inches worth of skin.

Foulke You
09-03-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Ah the dreaded carpet burn. I think we've all experienced that. According to DJ he's burned 2 inches worth of skin.

Yet another reason why all stadiums should have grass. Turf sucks!

RKMeibalane
09-03-2002, 09:17 PM
:jerry

"Borchard can't play tonight. That means I have to change the lineup. Hmmm..."

*TINKER* *TINKER* *TINKER*