PDA

View Full Version : Ltp On Scr

DrCrawdad
09-03-2002, 01:07 PM
LTP ON SCR, NOW! 1PM

DrCrawdad
09-03-2002, 01:25 PM
Just finished listening to LTP on SCR with Mike North.

Joe said that he's not sure if he's in the lineup tonight. North ridiculed Manuel for this.

Joe said that he had his parents tape ESPN Sports Center and Baseball Tonight for any coverage on his first hit, first smash. About the HR Joe said that he didn't think his feet touched the ground he was so excited.

:LTP
Do I have to call North "Pappy"?

captain54
09-03-2002, 03:52 PM
:ass
Hey Joe, did I mention how I jumped on the Cubs bandwagon last year and predicted they were going to go all the way???

And also, how about how the way I ripped the Bears for picking Erlacher over Janakowski???

ChiSoxBobette
09-04-2002, 09:03 AM
When North 1st came on the air he was a big White Sox fan now he just a front runner just like everyone on the score who plays up the scrums because they want to be the next harry carey. Now what he's going to come back to the White Sox because they're showing some really promising rookies out there, Hey Pappy stay with the flubs you're better suited for that apartment roof, phone using while at the ballpark, don't know alick about baseball,Urinal worshipping scum that are attracted to GIGLEY FIELD.
GO WHITE SOX
Go JOE & JOE
:)

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-04-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by captain54
:ass
Hey Joe, did I mention how I jumped on the Cubs bandwagon last year and predicted they were going to go all the way???

And also, how about how the way I ripped the Bears for picking Erlacher over Janakowski???

Yeah Mr North we remember all those stupid things you said. Why do you think that you have even less credibility with the fans that this bonehead does?

:moron