P. Konerko 1B
C. Lee LF
J. Borchard RF
A. Rowand CF
J. Crede 3B
M. Johnson C

RedPinStripes
09-02-2002, 12:30 PM
Manuel loves to sit Harris. Good to see Joe in teh lineup though. He could have sat Dumbass caballo.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
09-02-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Manuel loves to sit Harris. Good to see Joe in teh lineup though. He could have sat Dumbass caballo.

There's no way in hell he can sit Crede now. Too bad that Harris has to sit though, I really like that kid. You guys see that catch h made at second the other night?

RedPinStripes
09-02-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
There's no way in hell he can sit Crede now. Too bad that Harris has to sit though, I really like that kid. You guys see that catch h made at second the other night?

I don't know what the deal is. If Valentin is staying next year, Harris is going to CF , or going to be a utility player. I'd like to see Jiminez get his shot at SS . It'd be nice to have a young IF to watch that could really learn to work together. Who knows what the idiot has planned?

:KW
Never question me you fool!

DrCrawdad
09-02-2002, 12:39 PM
Alright! I'm glad to see the Joes starting today.

I read with interest the comments about Joe's possibly being called up. I don't see the harm. I thought Farmio made a good point, let Borchard get his start in MLB now. Then have Borchard work out some bugs before the start of ST.

Go Joes!

- DrCrawdad.

:crede :LTP

RedPinStripes
09-02-2002, 12:43 PM
:farmer
Sometimes i can make good points when i'm not talking about my golf game or my secret lover SamME.

duke of dorwood
09-02-2002, 12:45 PM
I'd rather have him play now, and rest the Winter, than play low calibur Winter ball.

HawkDJ
09-02-2002, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't expect alot from Joe right now. Being a power hitter it will take him awhile to get used to major league pitching. I mean he really isn't used to AAA pitching right now. (was batting .268)

Jerry_Manuel
09-02-2002, 01:19 PM
Very clear now that Williams is running the team.

Everytime one of his guys gets to the team, their in the lineup the next day.

RedPinStripes
09-02-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Very clear now that Williams is running the team.

Everytime one of his guys gets to the team, their in the lineup the next day.

Yup. Somebody don't have a set of balls............

:jerry
I'm just collecting a check.

kermittheefrog
09-02-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

I think Manuel likes to sit Harris because Harris isn't very good.