PDA

View Full Version : CLR

Jerry_Manuel
08-09-2001, 09:16 PM
Just so you know, I read your post where you thanked me for your job. I responded to it in case you didn't see it.

CLR01
08-09-2001, 09:19 PM
Yeah i saw that, what are you doing now?

As for the west thing, i could have swore there was a day when everyone was bitching at west and ate because we got killed by trolls that day. It didnt last 2 long though.

Jerry_Manuel
08-09-2001, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
Yeah i saw that, what are you doing now?

Check the front page under the Poll of the Week.

CLR01
08-09-2001, 09:55 PM
Cool, ill be sure to check it out.

"Thats cool Jerry, as long as you don't try to take my job. This Rowand kid is starting to piss me off, but thats okay though, i have already recieved no-official offers from Atlanta and Oakland to be their starting CF'er."

:slowswing

Jerry_Manuel
08-09-2001, 09:57 PM
Cool, ill be sure to check it out.

"Thats cool Jerry, as long as you don't try to take my job. This Rowand kid is starting to piss me off, but thats okay though, i have already recieved no-official offers from Atlanta and Oakland to be their starting CF'er."

Yeah I think it is pretty cool but I am biased since it is my work.

:boston
My sources say that Boston has called you.

CLR01
08-09-2001, 10:03 PM
"Well Peter, they may have contacted my agent and KW but they have not spoken with me directly. The only thing slowing the deal down with Atlanta is KW doesnt know if he should take Andrew Jones and 8 second tier prospects or AJ and 4 top notch prospects."

Jerry_Manuel
08-09-2001, 10:06 PM
"Well Peter, they may have contacted my agent and KW but they have not spoken with me directly. The only thing slowing the deal down with Atlanta is KW doesnt know if he should take Andrew Jones and 8 second tier prospects or AJ and 4 top notch prospects."

:boston
What do you see in Atlanta? Boston is the place for a player of your talents.