PDA

View Full Version : Forked Tongue

Paulwny
08-28-2002, 07:38 AM
"There's no question that we need to be able to evaluate as many things as we can the remainder of this season, and the best way to do that is by playing baseball," Manuel said. "You could watch guys in the spring, but September is a much better time to see where you stand."

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dssports/pro/271sd1.htm

I'll swear that last Sept. JM said that st was the time to evaluate players not Sept. Anyone else remember this?

RedPinStripes
08-28-2002, 07:46 AM
Manuel is so clueless. He don't even know what he's talking about half the time.

voodoochile
08-28-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Paulwny
"There's no question that we need to be able to evaluate as many things as we can the remainder of this season, and the best way to do that is by playing baseball," Manuel said. "You could watch guys in the spring, but September is a much better time to see where you stand."

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dssports/pro/271sd1.htm

I'll swear that last Sept. JM said that st was the time to evaluate players not Sept. Anyone else remember this?

You're 100% right. That was his excuse for not playing Crede last year - good decision, JM...

PaleHoseGeorge
08-28-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
You're 100% right. That was his excuse for not playing Crede last year - good decision, JM...

Every time Manuel opens his mouth, he makes himself look more and more like a clueless fool. We fans don't hear one-tenth of the nonsense his players must suffer through. No wonder most of them have given up.

:KW
"And if you think Manuel sounds clueless..."

:ohno
"This does not look good."

RedPinStripes
08-28-2002, 08:31 AM
We should make a poll and see who is the tool of the year in the Sox oranization in referance to public speech.

:jerry
I've got that one in the bag.

whitesoxwilkes
08-28-2002, 10:41 AM
:hitless

"dont forget me and my country grammar"

voodoochile
08-28-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
:hitless

"dont forget me and my country grammar"

What's Jerry's Mom got to do with this topic?

"She makes the ice cream."

Iguana775
08-28-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

What's Jerry's Mom got to do with this topic?

"She makes the ice cream."

i thought it was a reference to the Nellie song a few years ago. lol