PDA

View Full Version : Biddle

Chisox_cali
08-28-2002, 03:05 AM
Great he get's a chance now

Biddle in the middle: Sox righthander Rocky Biddle may start Sunday's game at Detroit, which right now is still undecided. That is Jim Parque's spot in the rotation but his third straight subpar outing on Tuesday night has led Manuel to consider other options.

IOWA SOXMAN
08-28-2002, 10:39 AM
Rocky deserves the oppurtunity to start. He has a starters mentality and the best stuff on the staff. He has performed very well as a starter and I believe his arm is nearly at full strength.

hold2dibber
08-28-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by IOWA SOXMAN
Rocky deserves the oppurtunity to start. He has a starters mentality and the best stuff on the staff. He has performed very well as a starter and I believe his arm is nearly at full strength.

Welcome to WSI, IA S.M.!

I agree that Rocky has a promising future as a starter; my only question is whether they might be better off just waiting until next spring training, in light of the fact that he's coming off arm surgery.

soxrme
08-28-2002, 10:49 AM
He should probably get a chance but they have to watch the dreaded pitch count. But the real thing is that we do not deserve to see another Parque start. What is the damn point.