PDA

View Full Version : Honel Interview

palehosemike
08-26-2002, 05:06 PM
Good afternoon Sox fans.........

I got some great feedback on the Kris Honel interview and I was wondering if anyone else has some input on it.... Obviously I hope WSI can conduct more interviews with Sox prospects and I am trying to contact more players. Though I do want to throw out some MAJOR kudos to Kris Honel for doing the interview. He took time out of his busy schedule to speak with WSI which is greatly appreciated.

Also since I am talking about the Minor League Report I want your suggestions on what you would like to see on it? I know that there have been days that it has not been updated, but there have been times I have been out of town and did not have access to a computer. In addition some of the media sites that I use to obtain information do not update on a daily basis - so at times it has been frustrating to get up to the minute news and stats.... So be gentle when you provide you suggestions and/or comments.....

Also I am looking for some minor league beat writers..... Do you go to minor league games or follow the Sox farm system? Drop me an e-mail or post a message here - I would like to confer with you about submitting an editorial for the Minor League Section.

Take care,

Mike :D:

Chisox_cali
08-26-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by palehosemike
Good afternoon Sox fans.........

I got some great feedback on the Kris Honel interview and I was wondering if anyone else has some input on it.... Obviously I hope WSI can conduct more interviews with Sox prospects and I am trying to contact more players. Though I do want to throw out some MAJOR kudos to Kris Honel for doing the interview. He took time out of his busy schedule to speak with WSI which is greatly appreciated.

Also since I am talking about the Minor League Report I want your suggestions on what you would like to see on it? I know that there have been days that it has not been updated, but there have been times I have been out of town and did not have access to a computer. In addition some of the media sites that I use to obtain information do not update on a daily basis - so at times it has been frustrating to get up to the minute news and stats.... So be gentle when you provide you suggestions and/or comments.....

Also I am looking for some minor league beat writers..... Do you go to minor league games or follow the Sox farm system? Drop me an e-mail or post a message here - I would like to confer with you about submitting an editorial for the Minor League Section.

Take care,

Mike :D:

A couple days after that interview came out this is what Honel did:

5IP 10H 5R 4ER 1BB 2K

What did you do to him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:

As for suggestions, I made it in an earlier post but, I wanted a page where you could access Sox prospect scouting reports, so people like myself could stop asking over and over about different guys.