PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room is Open for Business


Viva Magglio
08-25-2002, 01:59 PM
Attendance in the Chat Room has been Comiskey-like lately.

RKMeibalane
08-25-2002, 11:50 PM
:reinsy

"Sox fans, this is your fault. WSI would be able to grow and improve if you people would start showing up in the chat room. If you come to chat room, I may decide to fire Ken Williams for his incompetence. Otherwise, I don't plan on doing a damn thing for you ungrateful saps. Blah! Hahahahaha!"

voodoochile
08-25-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
:reinsy

"Sox fans, this is your fault. WSI would be able to grow and improve if you people would start showing up in the chat room. If you come to chat room, I may decide to fire Ken Williams for his incompetence. Otherwise, I don't plan on doing a damn thing for you ungrateful saps. Blah! Hahahahaha!"

Okay, anyone who doesn't go to the chat room has to answer to Daver. And if he doesn't want to deal with it then I will...

:KW
"Where's the love, Voodoo?"

RedPinStripes
08-25-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile


Okay, anyone who doesn't go to the chat room has to answer to Daver. And if he doesn't want to deal with it then I will...

:KW
"Where's the love, Voodoo?"

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=125809

Jerry_Manuel
08-25-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=125809

I think I have to remake that tag. It's kinda big, I'll bring the height down, and the width up.

RKMeibalane
08-26-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


I think I have to remake that tag. It's kinda big, I'll bring the height down, and the width up.

Just out of curiosity, is there any way you could make a tag that is related to Royce Clayton and ice cream?

RedPinStripes
08-26-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


I think I have to remake that tag. It's kinda big, I'll bring the height down, and the width up.


You mean i need to get another tag too? :)