PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Chisox_cali
08-21-2002, 05:16 PM
I was gonna post and ask for information on a Sox prospect, as I've done and many others have done before. But I got to thinking and want to know if there was anyway to set up a Sox Prospect Scouting Report page where people could look up all the info they wanted on Sox prospects whenever they wanted. It doesn't have to be all Sox minor leaguers, just the Top prospects. Just a suggestion, if the minor league expects don't mind posting the info in a thread than you can completely ignore the idea

Oh and by the way the player I was gonna ask about was Ryan Wing, all I know is that he was the second round draft choice and he's Kris Honel's roomate in Kannapolis.

rmusacch
08-21-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I was gonna post and ask for information on a Sox prospect, as I've done and many others have done before. But I got to thinking and want to know if there was anyway to set up a Sox Prospect Scouting Report page where people could look up all the info they wanted on Sox prospects whenever they wanted. It doesn't have to be all Sox minor leaguers, just the Top prospects. Just a suggestion, if the minor league expects don't mind posting the info in a thread than you can completely ignore the idea

Oh and by the way the player I was gonna ask about was Ryan Wing, all I know is that he was the second round draft choice and he's Kris Honel's roomate in Kannapolis.

What kind of information are you looking for? baseballamerica.com has stats on every minor leaguer and some other information.

Chisox_cali
08-21-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch

What kind of information are you looking for? baseballamerica.com has stats on every minor leaguer and some other information.

you have to subscribe to get the scouting reports and other stuff. They are where I get my stats and stuff though