RF- Ordonez
1B- Konerko
DH- Thomas
SS- Valentin
3B- Crede
C- Johnson

BuehrleACE56
08-19-2002, 11:40 PM
rowand did really well again. he gets some at bats for an extended period and he does well. he also looks good in the outfield. he hits a lot of doubles and hussles the whole game. i really like him. plus those strings on his glove are pimp as hell.

doublem23
08-20-2002, 12:51 AM
Rowand had himself a good game. His only glaring mistake came in the 5th when Guzman hit a single to center (Jacque Jones had previously doubled), and Aaron airmailed the ball to Valentin, the cut off man.

Other than that, an OK game.

BuehrleACE56
08-20-2002, 12:06 PM
aaron gets the ball in quickly from the outfield. teams seem to be reluctant to test his arm by trying to nab third or to score. that's certainly a good thing.

delben91
08-20-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by BuehrleACE56
rowand did really well again. he gets some at bats for an extended period and he does well. he also looks good in the outfield. he hits a lot of doubles and hussles the whole game. i really like him. plus those strings on his glove are pimp as hell.

Well, I've never been a FOC, but even I must admit he's been on a tear of late. Now, if he can keep it up next season (assuming for a moment there is a next season), I just may have to eat my words. That's a sizeable if though.