PDA

View Full Version : HIlarious Chimp quote!

Chisox353014
08-09-2001, 12:12 PM
There should be a board dedicated just to the moronic things Chimp says. This from today's Cubune:

You giggle when you look up to see Barney leading the Wrigley Field crowd in "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." Then you find yourself transfixed by Chip Caray's probing interview with the purple dinosaur.
Poor Chip Caray.
Imagine climbing through the ranks in your chosen profession, landing your absolute dream job and then finding out the job description includes talking baseball with a plush toy. Yet Chip never complains.
In fact Caray lists that July 17 encounter as one of his favorite moments in his run with the Cubs, which has included almost 300 celebrities, good citizens or noteworthy groups filling in for his late grandfather.
"It was the greatest," Caray said. "Barney knows baseball and we won the game."
When the Cubs put together a rally against the Royals with Barney in the booth, the dinosaur couldn't contain himself. "Stooo-pendous," he said.

:barney&sham
"You're stooooooo-pendous Sammy!!! I luuuuuv you!!"

:chimp
"Barney, you little whore! You were supposed to go out with ME tonight!!!"

Fisk Fan
08-09-2001, 12:22 PM
I have more personality in my poop than Chimp has all together. BTW, how can an interview with a foam dinosaur be probing? I guess when you have the mentality of a three year old, you would find Barney quite intriguing.

What an idiot!

FarWestChicago
08-09-2001, 12:24 PM
Fisk Fan, in case you didn't notice. I fixed your signature yesterday. You usually can't hot link to free sites. I downloaded the image, uploaded it here and linked to it locally.

Fisk Fan
08-09-2001, 12:34 PM
Actually, I did not notice. I thought I read all of the instructions and did everything right. Did I at least use the vB code correctly?

BTW, Thanks!

FarWestChicago
08-09-2001, 01:35 PM
Actually, I did not notice. I thought I read all of the instructions and did everything right. Did I at least use the vB code correctly?

You did everything right. It was a Tripod problem. They don't allow hot links.

When I went and looked at the source, I figured that picture had to get into your signature somehow!