PDA

View Full Version : Frank nearly kills Royce!


doublem23
08-16-2002, 09:29 PM
LMAO!

Did anyone see that foul liner Frank hit in the second when he nearly drilled Royce, who was sitting in the bullpen for some reason...

PRICELESS!

:fans
All would have been forgive, Frank.

Chisox_cali
08-16-2002, 09:35 PM
Yeah he ran like hell to get out of there, man it was funny.

And obviously Royce Clayton is our new Closer, not that hard to figure out! :D:

doublem23
08-16-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Yeah he ran like hell to get out of there, man it was funny.

And here I thought he was good with balls hit right at him.

Originally posted by Chisox_cali
And obviously Royce Clayton is our new Closer, not that hard to figure out! :D:

:jerry
Hey now, there's a good idea.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-16-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
LMAO!

Did anyone see that foul liner Frank hit in the second when he nearly drilled Royce, who was sitting in the bullpen for some reason...

PRICELESS!

:fans
All would have been forgive, Frank.


DAMN YOU FRANK WHY'D YOU HAVE TO MISS HIM!! :angry:

nut_stock
08-17-2002, 12:05 AM
Well, at least the Big Hurt tried to contribute.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-17-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by nut_stock
Well, at least the Big Hurt tried to contribute.

Any cool points he got there he lost and then some when he got owned to end the game with THE TYING RUN 90 LOUSY FEET AWAY!

doublem23
08-17-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND


Any cool points he got there he lost and then some when he got owned to end the game with THE TYING RUN 90 LOUSY FEET AWAY!

You can't honestly blame one guy when a team gets shut out.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-17-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by doublem23


You can't honestly blame one guy when a team gets shut out.

I'm not just blaming him. Everyone but crede & maybe Maggs sucked ass at the palte tonight. I was just making a point.

doublem23
08-17-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND


I'm not just blaming him. Everyone but crede & maybe Maggs sucked ass at the palte tonight. I was just making a point.

Ah, well, rock on.

RKMeibalane
08-17-2002, 12:54 PM
I wonder why Royce was sitting in the bullpen instead of the dugout. I know he hits like a pitcher, but...

He must really have problems relating to his teammates if he can't even sit in the dugout like everyone else. Geez! I hope he realizes his days in Chicago are numbered, unless he wants to play for the Flubs. He can mess up their clubhouse if he wants, provided he can fit through the clubhouse door with Sosa's head blocking the way.