PDA

View Full Version : *****! Winston-Salem Wart-DOGS????

Randar68
08-09-2001, 09:25 AM
From CS.com:

"Wally Backman, manager of the Sox's Class A affiliate in Winston-Salem, doesn't mince words about his Warthogs, who are 42-72.

"Half of them are dogs, and to tell you the truth, half of them may be released this year," Backman told the local newspaper. "

Thank God! The amount of talent in Kannapolis, Bristol, and Arizona, some of these losers need to hit the raod...

See you later Matt Berger!

Nice knowing you Tommy Nicholson , Spence Oborn, Jason Aspito, Guillermo Reyes, and Humberto Quintero....and the list goes on and on.....

voodoochile
08-09-2001, 10:06 AM
Randar did you catch the stats on Majewski's last start for the "Dogs"? Maybe he was homesick in LA...

Fisk Fan
08-09-2001, 10:16 AM
Maybe I'm not the smartest cat on the face of the planet, but what the hell does LMAO or ***** really mean??

Thanks in advance for the explanation!

Jerry_Manuel
08-09-2001, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Fisk Fan
Maybe I'm not the smartest cat on the face of the planet, but what the hell does LMAO or ***** really mean??

Thanks in advance for the explanation!

Laughing My Ass Off
Laughing My F*cking Ass Off

That is what I was led to believe.

Randar68
08-09-2001, 11:05 AM
Voodoo!

Yeah, I have been keeping a close eye on him since he returned. I really would have no idea why they would have asked for him back....

Possibility #1: When scouting the organization, they noticed mechanical or basic changes in his delivery or mechanics that led them to believe he could easily be corrected. The odd thing here, is that with Dan Evans as their Senior Advisor to the GM, you would think he would notice these things, and I am more led to believe that he just outsamrts KW too easily.

Gary's control has still been questionable up to this start, but as his first start back with the Sox, it was very encouraging, despite him being at a pretty low level.....