PDA

View Full Version : A Picture of me on TV at the HR Derby!

HootieMcBoob
08-14-2002, 10:45 PM
FINALLY I was able to capture still-images of me catching Jason Giambi's 6th homer in the championship round of HR Derby. I got the pics today!! Enjoy... (Yep, that's me in the yellow)

HootieMcBoob
08-14-2002, 10:48 PM
Pic 2

ChiWhiteSox1337
08-14-2002, 10:49 PM
wow, that must have been great, too bad it couldnt have been PK in the final round :( haha @ the kid in the flubs jersey, had to watch shammy's roids fade out because soso can't handle the heat unless he gets a 30 minute break :)

edit: stupid typos :/

HootieMcBoob
08-14-2002, 10:50 PM
Pic 3 (Sorry if these images are too big - can a moderator change the size if necessary?)

ilovemags30
08-14-2002, 10:51 PM
haha cool rob... i get copies of the pix u took yesterdat rt???????lol mags mags mags.. or was it just of gary? :(

HootieMcBoob
08-14-2002, 10:53 PM
I would have loved to see Konerko in the finals too, but then I wouldn't have caught Jason's homer (we were in right field and Paulie is a righty)...anyways I've been showing the tape of the derby to all my friends, and I just got it converted into jpgs by someone.

ScottyTheSoxFan
08-15-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by HootieMcBoob
FINALLY I was able to capture still-images of me catching Jason Giambi's 6th homer in the championship round of HR Derby. I got the pics today!! Enjoy... (Yep, that's me in the yellow)

so you caught giambi's hr, you were on espn, you drove DJ and Glover around, is there anything you havent done?

HootieMcBoob
08-15-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan

so you caught giambi's hr, you were on espn, you drove DJ and Glover around, is there anything you havent done?

Haha, well I guess I always seem to be in the right place at the right time. And if you've read my posts on WSI from last november, you might remember my story from Games 6 and 7 of the 2001 World Series (yeah i was there too...)