PDA

View Full Version : Next SnR broadcast is Wednesday!

RedPinStripes
08-13-2002, 10:17 PM
Catch us Wednesday @6:30 Central time vs. the Rangers. SnR is inviting one of it's biggest fans on the air during our show Wed. "SideShowApu". You might know him from the message boards here at WSI. As always, I'm sure he'll have some very interesting material for you.

www.sox-and-roll.com

RedPinStripes
08-14-2002, 12:00 AM
I just talked to" SideShowApu " and he's got plenty of angry rants for tomorrow's pre-game show.

He's got a list for starters:

Bud Selig
ShamME
Anna Nicole Smith
Uncle Jerry
Jerry Manuel (The Manager)
KW
CubFanSteve
Pukester
And some may not like it, but he's gotta unload on Frank Thomas.

I'm not sure if my microphone can take all the anger. :D:

sideshowapu
08-14-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I just talked to" SideShowApu " and he's got plenty of angry rants for tomorrow's pre-game show.

He's got a list for starters:

Bud Selig
ShamME
Anna Nicole Smith
Uncle Jerry
Jerry Manuel (The Manager)
KW
CubFanSteve
Pukester
And some may not like it, but he's gotta unload on Frank Thomas.

I'm not sure if my microphone can take all the anger. :D:

hehehehe, me neither RPS. me neither. It will definitely be interesting. and vulgar...most definitely vulgar. and oh yeah! profane too! can't forget profane! haha :)

RedPinStripes
08-14-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by sideshowapu

hehehehe, me neither RPS. me neither. It will definitely be interesting. and vulgar...most definitely vulgar. and oh yeah! profane too! can't forget profane! haha :)

Just the way we like it. :)

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-14-2002, 07:10 AM

Just the way we like it. :)

AHHHH Its so refreshing to be able to speak without someone censoring every syllable you speak. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

hsc1
08-14-2002, 11:04 AM
so in keeping in tune with your broadcasting track record can we safely assume tonite will be a loss???? :D:

Iguana775
08-14-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by hsc1
so in keeping in tune with your broadcasting track record can we safely assume tonite will be a loss???? :D:

they won friday and SnR had a broadcast. :D:

but hopefully, i will be able to listen tonite. i wanna hear the rants. lol

RedPinStripes
08-14-2002, 01:22 PM

I should make you head of marketing for SnR

sideshowapu
08-14-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775

they won friday and SnR had a broadcast. :D:

but hopefully, i will be able to listen tonite. i wanna hear the rants. lol

Believe it or not, that was not the only SnR broadcast where the Sox have actually given us a White Sox winner. There have been a few. But unfortunately most of the games they covered were Glover and Ritchie games...so everybody knows, Ritchie games = automatic loss. But at least they did make the Ritchie debocles amusing to listen to and watch.

I have multiple little rants, each with their own little piece of amusement. I couldn't put all my A material in one rant because I have a bunch of topics to rant about, so there is a bit of it in each one. It's like a fine profane piece of jewelry, lol. =)

So, tune into SnR tonight. You'll get to hear me, live and UNCENSORED! No asterisks can stop me tonight =) and maybe, just maybe the Sox can give us another White Sox winner.

It's time for the White Sox to kick some ass and take some names....SOX AND ROLL STYLE. :D:

sideshowapu
08-14-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

AHHHH Its so refreshing to be able to speak without someone censoring every syllable you speak. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

hehe, all this anticipation for little old me? hehehehe, i can't wait either. i can already feel the hatemail coming on for all the things i am going after.

but the most important thing is gonna be the hurting that the White Sox put on :payrod and the rangers! HELLZ YEAH!

hsc1
08-14-2002, 03:48 PM

I should make you head of marketing for SnR

awe rps hon you know how i adore you and joeybatters and how much i think you both do a wonderful job.... but that track record leaves much to be desired ......lol....... dont take offense but when i hear the words snr boradcast and sox game put in the same sentence i start to cringe.....lol..... :D: :D: :D: :D:
btw you know im just joking with you ....... i cant wait to hear apu off the answering machine for a change.... do us proud apu...... :gulp:

RedPinStripes
08-14-2002, 04:09 PM

awe rps hon you know how i adore you and joeybatters and how much i think you both do a wonderful job.... but that track record leaves much to be desired ......lol....... dont take offense but when i hear the words snr boradcast and sox game put in the same sentence i start to cringe.....lol..... :D: :D: :D: :D:
btw you know im just joking with you ....... i cant wait to hear apu off the answering machine for a change.... do us proud apu...... :gulp:

And BJ will be here to hear APU's rant on him! This might get messy! :cool:

hsc1
08-14-2002, 05:43 PM
give it to the sox fan wanna be apu !!!!! we can count on you..... :)