PDA

View Full Version : Classic Moment for Sox this season....

MaggPipes
08-13-2002, 10:30 AM
I can't remeber who it was against, but we were ahead late, and the batter amshed a double to pull ahead and eventually win, Hawk and DJ just sat there in SILENCE for a good 30 seconds....anyone else see that?

Soxboyrob
08-13-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
I can't remeber who it was against, but we were ahead late, and the batter amshed a double to pull ahead and eventually win, Hawk and DJ just sat there in SILENCE for a good 30 seconds....anyone else see that?

That's been pretty much every game this season. I actually love the way they sit in stunned silence when the Sox screw up. It's the same thing in do in my living room. When it's really bad, I curse and yell and scare the dogs and the baby. Oh how I wish Hawk could get away w/ that. We'd hear some real dooooozies.

oldcomiskey
08-13-2002, 05:34 PM
there was a time in Baltimore in 84-----Richard Dotson gave up a couple singles and walked the next man on 4 straight strikes----Eddie Murray then came up and hit a grand slam-Hawk said ----thats the worst godda-----blessed umpiring Ive ever seen

in 83 against the Orioles at Comiskey--Carlton Fisk hit a ball that went over the left field wall--Greg Kosk the umpire called it fan intereference---Hawk said----- its not the correct call and Kosk doesnt deserve to be out there