PDA

View Full Version : Second Youngest Team

LongDistanceFan
08-12-2002, 09:08 AM
i remember during the TPA game, it was said that we are the second youngest team. can you imagine when borchard comes up and play, foulke gets traded and clayton goes bye bye.

TornLabrum
08-12-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
i remember during the TPA game, it was said that we are the second youngest team. can you imagine when borchard comes up and play, foulke gets traded and clayton goes bye bye.

"The Kids Can Play III": Makes me want to wretch.

LongDistanceFan
08-12-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by TornLabrum

"The Kids Can Play III": Makes me want to wretch.

we need some older, decent pitching. plain and simple.

CubKilla
08-12-2002, 10:51 AM

Wow! It seems just like yesterday that the White Sox were one of the youngest teams in baseball . JR, KW, and JM are going to drive me to :gulp:

Iguana775
08-12-2002, 11:14 AM

we got one in toad ritchie!!!

voodoochile
08-12-2002, 12:30 PM

It's coming. Pretty soon, Buehrle, Garland and Wright will all be older and they all are pretty decent, but by the time they get really good and old enough to want some money, they'll be gone...

Come on JR prove me wrong, sign Buehrle to a 3 year contract...

:reinsy
(chokes on his Kristal)"3 YEARS?!??!??! Are you nuts? That would be against the rules."

:KW
"No worries, big guy. I am planning on trading him for a rosin bag and some corked bats, so we can afford to resign Clayton to a 5 year contract and not suffer at the plate."

:reinsy
"Thanks, Kenny. What are these fans thinking - a 3 year contract for a pitcher who will surely suck the minute I give him guaranteed cash. Pitching doesn't win championships. As Krause told me, 'organizations win championships'."

LongDistanceFan
08-12-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775

we got one in toad ritchie!!!

now that is not funny. :D:

LongDistanceFan
08-12-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

chokes on his Kristal

ahhhh now that is some good stuff.

i hated to digress from the subject at hand.