PDA

View Full Version : I need some help...


WillieHarris12
08-11-2002, 08:36 PM
Can anyone find me some pictures of Liefer batting, Harris batting, and Marte pitching? I cannot find them anywhere.

Chisox_cali
08-11-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by WillieHarris12
Can anyone find me some pictures of Liefer batting, Harris batting, and Marte pitching? I cannot find them anywhere.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your a Willie Harris fan :D:

Here's a pic of Liefer from todays game:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020811/capt.1029092599mariners_white_sox_cxs102.jpg

WillieHarris12
08-11-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your a Willie Harris fan :D:

Here's a pic of Liefer from todays game:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020811/capt.1029092599mariners_white_sox_cxs102.jpg

I am also a die hard sox fan. :) Thanks for the pick, now I need a pic of Harris batting and Marte pitching. :D:

Chisox_cali
08-11-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by WillieHarris12


I am also a die hard sox fan. :) Thanks for the pick, now I need a pic of Harris batting and Marte pitching. :D:

Yeah I couldn't find either of those.

whitesoxwilkes
08-11-2002, 09:34 PM
There's some great shots of Harris fielding and on the basepaths on the AP photo wire if you'll settle for those.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020805/168/1zedu.html

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020804/168/1z2fw.html

WillieHarris12
08-11-2002, 10:59 PM
Thanks White Sox Wilkes!!!!!

WinningUgly!
08-11-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by WillieHarris12


I am also a die hard sox fan. :) Thanks for the pick, now I need a pic of Harris batting and Marte pitching. :D:

Here's a Harris pic, not exactly hitting... :D:
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/willie.jpg

ScottyTheSoxFan
08-11-2002, 11:50 PM
http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/reuters/CHWmlb.htm

updates itself every game with pics. it should have some of everyone.