PDA

View Full Version : Jose's Great Play

kermittheefrog
08-11-2002, 02:20 PM
No this doesn't belong in chat before anyone says anything.

Have any of you EVER seen Clayton make a play like that? I know I haven't.

RKMeibalane
08-11-2002, 02:23 PM
:hitless

"What? I make plays like that all the time. You should try playing World Series Baseball 2K. I'm amazing in that game. I'm even hitting above .250. Daddy, aren't you proud of me?"

:jerry

"I sure am, son. Let's go get some ice cream."

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-11-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog

If that wasn't a webgem I don't know what is. Just more proof why K-Layton should be riding the bench.

bjmarte
08-11-2002, 02:54 PM

I came here right now to make this exact post. I'm glad someone beat me to it.

kermittheefrog
08-11-2002, 03:15 PM
Wow. Guess this thread should be called Jose's FIRST great play. We had Clayton at short for DEFENSE?

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Wow. Guess this thread should be called Jose's FIRST great play. We had Clayton at short for DEFENSE?

Nope, we had Klayton at short because he's JM's little adopted son.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-11-2002, 04:20 PM
After watching this game there should be no doubt as to who our future SS should be. Anyone in the world think that K-Layton makes that catch on that line drive or that barehanded play he made? NO. Ol Roycie would have stared at the liner as it sailed into center field.

Start packing Royce. The failed experiment is about to come to an end.

TornLabrum
08-11-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
After watching this game there should be no doubt as to who our future SS should be. Anyone in the world think that K-Layton makes that catch on that line drive or that barehanded play he made? NO. Ol Roycie would have stared at the liner as it sailed into center field.

Start packing Royce. The failed experiment is about to come to an end.

But Valentin makes so many ERRORS!!!! And that's what you measure defanse by! Right?

duke of dorwood
08-11-2002, 07:01 PM
Today was his day-I was in front of the bullpen bar-what a spectacular angle to see how difficult it really was.

WillieHarris12
08-11-2002, 08:25 PM
I was there 1st base side. That play looked so awesome up close. BTW we should ride Liefer while he's hot.

ScottyTheSoxFan
08-12-2002, 09:58 AM
From the left field foul territory in section 152 the play looked pretty darn good. jose's offense wasnt bad either.

RKMeibalane
08-12-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by ScottyTheSoxFan
From the left field foul territory in section 152 the play looked pretty darn good. jose's offense wasnt bad either.

That was the best game Valentin has played in a long time. It reminded me of the 2000 season. Almost brought tears to my eyes. :D: