PDA

View Full Version : Lineup card stolen from Baker's office

Jerry_Manuel
08-10-2002, 05:35 PM
What the hell is this world coming to?

The Pittsburgh Pirates' lineup card from the game in which Barry Bonds hit his 600th homer was stolen from Giants manager Dusty Baker's office on Friday night, Baker said.

Baker planned to present the card and his own lineup card to Bonds, but when Baker got to work on Saturday, the Pirates' card was missing from the folder in which he had stored it.

"I hate a thief,'' Baker said. "There are too many keys around here. I shouldn't have to lock up everything in my office.''

Baker said other lineup cards have disappeared from his office at Pacific Bell Park in the past.

RKMeibalane
08-10-2002, 09:56 PM
What kind of person steals a lineup card? Honestly, I've never understood why people feel the need to take things that don't belong to them. If you want something, earn it. If you would like to buy a nice car, study hard in school, so you can get a job 1. that you like; 2. that is well-paying and allows you to purchase the automobile.

CubKilla
08-11-2002, 12:53 AM
"What kind of person steals a line-upcard?" A thief with $$$$$-signs in his/her eyes. LOL

Soxheads
08-11-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla
"What kind of person steals a line-upcard?" A thief with $$$$$-signs in his/her eyes. LOL

:payrod

steff
08-12-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by CubKilla

But it's not like he'll get anything for it... Dumba$$ will try to sell it and be caught for theft.