PDA

View Full Version : Parking questions - G lot

WestSider
04-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Late last year, when I went to the G lot at the end of the season, they had allocated the south portion of the lot for employees and the north portion was where the fans were tailgating. It was a long-ish walk.

If anyone has parked in Lot G this season, can they tell me if it is the same? I'd rather not plan a tailgate in LOT G if we're going to be put all the way on the north side of the lot.

Also, any inside info if A or B or C will be cash lots for the Cubs series? In past years, they were pass only.

Thanks.

tacosalbarojas
04-30-2014, 11:58 AM
It's the same.

canOcorn
04-30-2014, 01:39 PM
Late last year, when I went to the G lot at the end of the season, they had allocated the south portion of the lot for employees and the north portion was where the fans were tailgating. It was a long-ish walk.

If anyone has parked in Lot G this season, can they tell me if it is the same? I'd rather not plan a tailgate in LOT G if we're going to be put all the way on the north side of the lot.

Also, any inside info if A or B or C will be cash lots for the Cubs series? In past years, they were pass only.

Thanks.

Lot E is open 3+ hours before every game and they always accept cash at that point. You'll need to enter that lot off of Princeton that early and I don't know what their rules are when the lots "officially" open.