PDA

View Full Version : *Official* 4/23 WHAT A GAME Postgamer

Brian26
04-23-2014, 10:03 PM
Wow. Perhaps the best game of the season.

:winner

Marqhead
04-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Tuned in just in time to see semiens clutch hit. Mercy!

Bucky F. Dent
04-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Our relief staff is going to drive me to an early grave.

WhiteSox5187
04-23-2014, 10:06 PM
Congrats to Paul Konerko on becoming the White Sox total bases leader. It was also really nice to see him go 3 for 4.

Huisj
So what happens when Beckham comes back?

Brian26
By the way, that last out was so reminiscent of Polanco's liner to Konerko in the '05 clincher game at Comerica.

Great defense by Danks in CF, especially the read on that flyball in the 9th.

doublem23
04-23-2014, 10:07 PM

Does he have to?

guillensdisciple
04-23-2014, 10:08 PM

Bench. Unless Semien cam truly play outfield.

Brian26
Abreu's power to CF at Comerica is impressive as well. Hopefully he's coming out of his mini funk.

Is Frank Thomas back permanently on CSN as an analyst? Or is this just a one-time thing?

vinny
WARNING: The Surgeon General has determined that watching Matt Lindstrom pitch the ninth can be dangerous to your health.

ChicagoG19
04-23-2014, 10:09 PM
The team officially has that TWTW!

Tragg
04-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Marcus
Todd (this dude can coach)
Jose
Good outing for Andre as well, overall.

Brian26
04-23-2014, 10:12 PM
How about that AB by Flowers to load the bases for Semien? Was down in the count and came back to lay off several closes pitches to draw the walk. You have to give credit to Steverson when so many guys have completely changed their approach.

anewman35
04-23-2014, 10:15 PM

Looks like we find out soon.

Colleen Kane ‏@ChiTribKane 1m
Gordon Beckham is on his way to Detroit. Charlie Leesman optioned to Charlotte.

voodoochile
04-23-2014, 10:15 PM
WARNING: The Surgeon General has determined that watching Matt Lindstrom pitch the ninth can be dangerous to your health.

What? That last inning was so simple. 1-2-3 and the final out coming on a weak foul pop out to Abreu? How can you complain about such a masterful performance. We haven't seen a closer this good since Billy Koch left town.

Brian26
04-23-2014, 10:16 PM
Big Frank is pretty candid on the postgame right now. Says the Sox lost 99 games last year, so Beckham shouldn't get his job back by default (like, he's not Jeter). I like it.

thomas35forever
04-23-2014, 10:16 PM
I'll take at least a series split in Detroit. I'll also take Semien on the 25-man for the time being.

Tragg
04-23-2014, 10:17 PM

That's why he's fine for closing - or at least we need to use our better pitchers in higher leverage situations.
He gets to start with a clean inning, he can do a little dog and pony show, and still come out without a run.

Tragg
04-23-2014, 10:18 PM
I'll take at least a series split in Detroit. I'll also take Semien on the 25-man for the time being.

The thing is, Beckham could end up a much better hitter like 1/2 the rest of this team has. That will dress him up nicely for a trade.

voodoochile
04-23-2014, 10:19 PM
That's why he's fine for closing - or at least we need to use our better pitchers in higher leverage situations.
He gets to start with a clean inning, he can do a little dog and pony show, and still come out without a run.

That's an interesting theory and one that many statheads would agree with I'm sure. Why waste your best people on something that is often the easiest inning a pitcher faces.

Brian26

For the time being? LOL. I'll take 3-out-of-4 with Quintana on the mound tomorrow, too. Screw Scherzer.

ChiSoxGal85
QFT. When he did find the strike zone, they were nice tasty meatballs for the Detroit hitters. Frankly, he's lucky that isn't a blown save.

OTOH, our hitters...Wow. Great to see Paulie do well this start. He has a history of hitting Smyly well, so good call by Robin to start him. Marcus Semien has been really clutch in the late innings. Abreu - Another HR? Wow. I wonder how long it will take until teams pitch around him.

Nice start by Rienzo (except the one inning). I liked him when he was up last season; maybe he should be Paulino's replacement.

Best of all: This team is tons of fun to watch! They are capable of coming back! I love it.

LoveYourSuit
04-23-2014, 10:20 PM
What? That last inning was so simple. 1-2-3 and the final out coming on a weak foul pop out to Abreu? How can you complain about such a masterful performance. We haven't seen a closer this good since Billy Koch left town.

Teal right?

Unless you missed the 750 combined feet of flyball outs that made me crap my pants.

Mohoney
04-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Does he have to?

This. How long can he stay on rehab assignment before our hand is forced?

voodoochile
04-23-2014, 10:22 PM
Teal right?

Unless you missed the 750 combined feet of flyball outs that made me crap my pants.

So it wasn't a 1-2-3 inning and the last hit wasn't a popup? :scratch:

Zakath
It's actually nice so far that we can actually snatch victory from the jaws of victory. Could use a little less drama.

ChiSoxGal85
so Leesman optioned, Beckham on the way up...Gillaspie has a sore hand. Why not Semien at 3rd and Beckham at 2nd for a while? Ride the hot hand.

Mohoney
04-23-2014, 10:23 PM

Eww.

kittle42
04-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Teal right?

Your question of whether that should be in teal should be in teal.

I mean, really, do yo think has was *not* kidding?

amsteel
04-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Beckham rides the bench until Semien slumps. If he doesn't we're all rooting for a broken franchise.

Brian26
04-23-2014, 10:24 PM

Did you watch Gameday? That last out was a line drive to Abreu that would have been a game tying double down the line if Abreu wasn't positioned PERFECTLY on the line.

guillensdisciple
04-23-2014, 10:26 PM
The thing is, Beckham could end up a much better hitter like 1/2 the rest of this team has. That will dress him up nicely for a trade.

Why would you halt the progress of Semien who actually looks like a solid prospect, in hopes of another solid prospect?

guillensdisciple
04-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Did you watch Gameday? That last out was a line drive to Abreu that would have been a game tying double down the line if Abreu wasn't positioned PERFECTLY on the line.

He is being sarcastic.

Boondock Saint
Big Frank is pretty candid on the postgame right now. Says the Sox lost 99 games last year, so Beckham shouldn't get his job back by default (like, he's not Jeter). I like it.

He's right. Beckham's had five years to show something. It's someone else's turn.

ChiSoxGal85
I thought you were joking. That was not an easy inning at all. Avila smoked that 3-0 pitch.

Brian26
04-23-2014, 10:30 PM
He is being sarcastic.

Yeah, going back I see his Billy Koch reference now. My bad. :tongue:

guillensdisciple
04-23-2014, 10:32 PM
Yeah, going back I see his Billy Koch reference now. My bad. :tongue:

You changed it, but you had Billy's name correct the first time hahahaha.

ChiSoxGal85
04-23-2014, 10:32 PM
VOODOO!!! :D:

:tealpolice:

voodoochile
04-23-2014, 10:36 PM

Okay, yes I was joking. I was watching on MLB.TV and saw the liner. However even if I was watching on Gameday, I'd have known there were men on 2nd and 3rd so the whole 1-2-3 inning thing might have given my sarcasm away even without the teal...:tongue:

voodoochile
04-23-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm gonna need to get me a bigger boat. I can't possibly get all these fish I landed back to shore in this dingy... :D:

anewman35
04-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Any ideas at this point as to who's going to pitch Sunday now?

spawn
04-23-2014, 10:41 PM
I'm gonna need to get me a bigger boat. I can't possibly get all these fish I landed back to shore in this dingy... :D:

Hahahaha!!! I'm just amazed that ANYONE took you seriously. The 1-2-3 inning remark was definitely a dead giveaway, but the Koch reference was the icing on the cake!

Madvora
04-23-2014, 10:42 PM
I don't want Beckham back. The less people we have on the team from last year, the better our record will be.

Brian26
04-23-2014, 10:42 PM
You changed it, but you had Billy's name correct the first time hahahaha.

I must have typed that while supressing some subconscious hatred of the guy. Good catch. It wasn't on purprose. :D:

KyWhiSoxFan
04-23-2014, 10:46 PM
I don't want Beckham back. The less people we have on the team from last year, the better our record will be.

Beckham hit .163 in Charlotte. If he's moving, it should be to Birmingham.

anewman35
04-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Beckham hit .163 in Charlotte. If he's moving, it should be to Birmingham.

Beckham was at Birmingham. And while I'm not especially happy he's coming up, it's fair to point out that he only did that in about 40 at-bats, and he was probably working himself back after not having a full Spring Training, plus the fact that I'm pretty sure that the Sox aren't allowed to have him just rehab down there forever if he's actually healthy.

Tragg
04-23-2014, 11:02 PM
Why would you halt the progress of Semien who actually looks like a solid prospect, in hopes of another solid prospect?

Because I look forward to Beckham's .150 AA average added to this lineup?
Just thinking semi-long term. We obviously need a pitcher - he could bring one.

guillensdisciple
04-23-2014, 11:03 PM
Because I look forward to Beckham's .150 AA average added to this lineup?
Just thinking semi-long term. We obviously need a pitcher - he could bring one.

A good one? He better hit .300 until the dealine.

Tragg
04-23-2014, 11:05 PM
A good one? He better hit .300 until the dealine.

I think it's worth a shot. A lot of our hitters have had magic dust this spring. And right now, it's L Garcia who sits for him. Alternatively, we could just put him in AAA and build some value with big AAA numbers, although he's not off to a good start there.

All I'm saying is that it would have been worse if he had pitched like that with inherited runners.

slavko
04-23-2014, 11:08 PM

That would be ideal. He'll play because he needs to get showcased. Too soon to beatify Steverson, but something's changed with guys I thought were clueless at the plate. Viciedo's got it figured out and he can embarrass himself in the field as well as Avi.

Nice seeing the Big Guy back on the postgamer. I thought he had a broadcast job on the West Coast.

ddog528
04-23-2014, 11:09 PM
Davidson is hitting .181 with 33 K's in 19 games in AAA, guess he sucks too.

kittle42
04-23-2014, 11:16 PM

He fits right in with the last five years of organizational philosophy, though!

cards press box
04-23-2014, 11:26 PM

Lindstrom is just a placeholder. The Sox closer will ultimately be Webb or Cleto.

My guess is that when Eaton can play, Jordan Danks goes back to Charlotte and the Sox bring up another pitcher to start in Sale's spot. I don't think that Tommy Hanson has pitched enough to be ready. More likely that Scott Carroll gets a spot start.

cards press box
04-23-2014, 11:30 PM
Almost forgot.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbz3DaXv3bO8Ne_acvtPy467idmmqu7 2mcg5oZVYIOnPfeOs_IFw

That's a White Sox winner!

DrCrawdad
04-23-2014, 11:32 PM
Wow. Perhaps the best game of the season

Agreed.

Great defense by Danks in CF, especially the read on that flyball in the 9th.

That really was a terrific catch.

Agreed. Beckham has one multi-hit game in the last 10, a 2 hit game.

For the time being? LOL. I'll take 3-out-of-4 with Quintana on the mound tomorrow, too. Screw Scherzer.

Win the series!

voodoochile
04-23-2014, 11:35 PM
I think it's worth a shot. A lot of our hitters have had magic dust this spring. And right now, it's L Garcia who sits for him. Alternatively, we could just put him in AAA and build some value with big AAA numbers, although he's not off to a good start there.

All I'm saying is that it would have been worse if he had pitched like that with inherited runners.

I don't think the Sox can just sit Beckham in AAA without him clearing waivers which he won't do.

anewman35
04-23-2014, 11:41 PM
My guess is that when Eaton can play, Jordan Danks goes back to Charlotte and the Sox bring up another pitcher to start in Sale's spot. I don't think that Tommy Hanson has pitched enough to be ready. More likely that Scott Carroll gets a spot start.

That would leave Leury Garcia as the only backup in the outfield - I know he's played a bit of center, but would they want to keep Danks up just because he has so much more experience?

As for Carroll, he's supposed to pitch tomorrow, so I guess we'll know soon if it's going to be him.

Noneck
04-23-2014, 11:56 PM
My guess is that when Eaton can play, Jordan Danks goes back to Charlotte and the Sox bring up another pitcher to start in Sale's spot.

It appears Eaton wont be ready prior to Sale's next start, so L Garcia will be sent down. Beckham has to play to gain some worth.

insp
04-24-2014, 12:20 AM

Don't you mean Dustin Hermanson? Koch was horrible.

Chez
04-24-2014, 12:23 AM
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I'm glad to have Beckham back. I have a hunch that he's gonna have a break-out season. Semien to 3B until Gillaspie is ready and then you go with a platoon. L. Garcia figures to be the odd man out when we need a starter over the weekend.

LoveYourSuit
04-24-2014, 12:25 AM
Hahahaha!!! I'm just amazed that ANYONE took you seriously. The 1-2-3 inning remark was definitely a dead giveaway, but the Koch reference was the icing on the cake!

Well, there is a chance some folks follow the game on ESPN, MLB, Yahoo, etc and don't actually get to see the game action. Besides, sometimes the accuracy on these websites is a bit off, like way off.

Anyways, Sarcasm will be assumed going forward.

TDog
04-24-2014, 02:17 AM

Funny thing is, tonight it was the Tigers' bullpen that cost them the game. Last night, the White Sox brought up the tying run in the ninth against the Tigers bullpen. Granted, I don't like Lindstrom as the White Sox closer. I would rather have Joe Nathan. But Nathan has blown two saves and allowed 6 earned runs, 9 hits and 4 walks in 7.2 innings. The White Sox have bullpen issues, but I'm surprised how bad bullpens have been around the rest of major league baseball this April. As much a negative as the White Sox bullpen has been this season, it has been better this week against the Tigers than the Tigers bullpen has been against the White Sox.

Tonight, I frankly expected the White Sox to do more against Smyly, and Rienzo seemed to let the game get away from him in the fourth but settled down. The difference in the game for a couple of innings seemed to be that in the top of the fourth, Smyly turned De Aza's second-and-third-with -one-out line drive into a double play the half inning before Martinez got a 2-RBI single past Rienzo. Fortunately, Semien turned the game around in the seventh.

Semien really hasn't been doing well offensively. His batting average is .234. His on-base percentage is .280. He has struck out 28 times in 21 games. But he has had some huge hits. His first two home runs put the White Sox ahead at home going into the ninth, setting up blown saves for a loss and a Ramirez game-winning homer. All three Semien homers came late and should have been the game winners that tonight's turned out to be.

Rienzo had one tough inning, but he seems an improvement over Paulino. I'm quite happy that wasn't the only positive to take away from night's game.

doublem23
04-24-2014, 06:29 AM

Except Davidson doesn't several years of known suckage to fall bad on, either.

I mean, what is the argument for Beckham? That some guys like Dunn, Dayan, and Flowers have all looked remarkably better so far this year at the plate, maybe Steverson really has some kind of magic touch his predecessors did not? Because that's really all I can think of at this point.

Something will have to get figured out by Sunday, though, right? Because that's the next time the Sale/Leesman spot in the rotation is due up and I doubt the Sox are going to be pushing guys to go on short rest this early in the year.

spawn
04-24-2014, 06:45 AM
Well, there is a chance some folks follow the game on ESPN, MLB, Yahoo, etc and don't actually get to see the game action. Besides, sometimes the accuracy on these websites is a bit off, like way off.

Anyways, Sarcasm will be assumed going forward.

Well, you didn't have to see the game action to know the Tigers weren't retired 1-2-3 in the 9th inning. Following on Yahoo, ESPN, or MLB.com wouldn't shown that, no matter how of the accuracy is. :shrug:

TomBradley72
04-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Beckham gives us a defensive upgrade at 2nd- and when Eaton is back- at least we have a solid defense "up the middle"- Hahn only has a few potential chips for getting a bullpen arm in a trade (very unlikely Keppinger will ever bring anything, and with De Aza hitting < .200 not much hope there either)- so you have to play Beckham and hope he generates some trade value.

Semian can platoon with Gillaspie at 3rd-

With Semian available off the bench- and Eaton banged up- I see L. Garcia being the odd man out when the Sox decide they need the 12th arm back.

This is a pretty gutsy team- lost the starting 2nd baseman, a key bullpem arm, our ace, and our future All Star RF to injuries (plus our starting CF and 3rd baseman are banged up)- but we're sitting at .500 and will at least get a split on the road against the defending division champs.

harwar
04-24-2014, 08:29 AM
How about that AB by Flowers to load the bases for Semien? Was down in the count and came back to lay off several closes pitches to draw the walk. You have to give credit to Steverson when so many guys have completely changed their approach.

Yes, this offense isn't just in one of those streaks where everything goes right and balls find a hole somewhere .. these guys have a totally different approach .. it's a pleasure to watch these guys going the other way,working the count, and just generally having good solid at bats for the most part..

tstrike2000
04-24-2014, 08:38 AM

Bill Koch 2.0.

Railsplitter
04-24-2014, 08:55 AM
:bandance:

Since the Sox have played four more games than the Tigers, it remains to be seen if have to play those extra games will tire the tigers down the stretch.

Risk
04-24-2014, 09:36 AM
Great win last night. Still not happy that Beckham is going to be taking ABs away from Semien. Got to agree with Big Frank that Beckham hasn't done anything to have his spot reserved.

Risk

doublem23
04-24-2014, 09:42 AM
Beckham gives us a defensive upgrade at 2nd- and when Eaton is back- at least we have a solid defense "up the middle"

Does he really? Beckham's defense is fine but it's not like Semien has been costing us with his glove. I know Marcus is hitting around .230-something but I feel like in one month with the Sox, he's shown more promise and made more plays than Beckham seemingly has in several years.

Maybe I'm just being too hard on him, we'll see, I guess I just put Beckham in the camp with a lot of 2013 guys that I'm just done with. I can live with all glove, not hit middle infielders. I can live with prospects who never reach their potential. I think this is the moment I just lost it with Beckham:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2840555/derpsox.gif

That's such ****ing clown nonsense for an MLB player, in what planet does an infielder who has to cross the pitcher's mound to get to a pop up have the best play on a ball? I don't even give a **** if he could or couldn't hear Gillaspie calling for the ball or not, it's inexcusable. It was basically the perfect summation for that awful season. So I've been perfectly content to not have to see Beckham in a Sox uniform since. I wouldn't shed a tear if he was traded sometime this morning before the game and that was that.

But whatevs, go Sox, earn your keep, Gordon.

Risk
04-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Does he really? Beckham's defense is fine but it's not like Semien has been costing us with his glove. I know Marcus is hitting around .230-something but I feel like in one month with the Sox, he's shown more promise and made more plays than Beckham seemingly has in several years.

Maybe I'm just being too hard on him, we'll see, I guess I just put Beckham in the camp with a lot of 2013 guys that I'm just done with. I can live with all glove, not hit middle infielders. I can live with prospects who never reach their potential. I think this is the moment I just lost it with Beckham:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2840555/derpsox.gif

That's such ****ing clown nonsense for an MLB player, in what planet does an infielder who has to cross the pitcher's mound to get to a pop up have the best play on a ball? I don't even give a **** if he could or couldn't hear Gillaspie calling for the ball or not, it's inexcusable. It was basically the perfect summation for that awful season. So I've been perfectly content to not have to see Beckham in a Sox uniform since. I wouldn't shed a tear if he was traded sometime this morning before the game and that was that.

But whatevs, go Sox, earn your keep, Gordon.

I think that sums up my views towards Beckham too. I could even live with an amateurish, clown-shoes play like that if he was even average with the stick, but he hasn't even shown that. This is his sixth professional season, and has he shown anything save for his rookie year that justify him receiving all the chances that have been afforded to him? And I say this as someone who wants Beckham to succeed.

Risk

doublem23
04-24-2014, 10:53 AM
Sox just posted today's starting lineup and Semien is still the starting 2B, batting 2nd so there is still hope.

kittle42
04-24-2014, 11:10 AM
You can't judge Beckham until he has had 10,000 plate appearances.

GoSox2K3
04-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Sox just posted today's starting lineup and Semien is still the starting 2B, batting 2nd so there is still hope.

I wasn't expecting Semien to get benched the day after he hit a grand slam. It's not like Ozzie is our manager anymore.

Semien's offensive numbers haven't looked all that great, but he's gotten clutch hits plus he's a rookie and we shouldn't judge his potential based on his April 23rd BA and OBP.

.....that being said, IMO there's a difference between what the Sox should do and what they will do. I just don't see Sox management keeping Beckham on the bench. Can either Semien or Beckham play 3B?

jdm2662
04-24-2014, 11:19 AM
I can't wait to hear the ol Hawk talk about his fellow Georgia boy how it's going to be his break out season. Oh wait, I will be watching the game on gamecast. I won't hear him...

slavko
04-24-2014, 11:35 AM
You can't judge Beckham until he has had 10,000 plate appearances.

Adjusted for inflation, that's 10,784.:D: Ever see this kind of love for a utility infielder type before?

doublem23
04-24-2014, 11:37 AM
I just don't see Sox management keeping Beckham on the bench. Can either Semien or Beckham play 3B?

Both can, Beckham was the Sox's 3B during his rookie season and Semien has been playing 3B occasionally since last season. Gillaspie, though, hits left-handed and at least to date, is probably the best, most consistent offensive player of the three.

After my initial post, the Sox re-posted their lineup for today, apparently Gillaspie is not ready to return to the lineup, so Semien is starting at 3B today and Beckham is playing 2B, though, Semien is still hitting 2nd and Beckham is batting 8th.

Foulke You
04-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Semien really hasn't been doing well offensively. His batting average is .234. His on-base percentage is .280. He has struck out 28 times in 21 games. But he has had some huge hits. His first two home runs put the White Sox ahead at home going into the ninth, setting up blown saves for a loss and a Ramirez game-winning homer. All three Semien homers came late and should have been the game winners that tonight's turned out to be.
You are correct that Semien's overall offensive numbers have been poor. However, there is no questioning that it is a "hard" .234 that he is hitting with those big late inning hits. Another plus I've seen with Semien is that he seems to take counts pretty deep even if he ends up striking out. The defense has been adequate at 2B and he provides good speed on the bases as well. I like the progression he is making as an MLB player and feel he will continue to get better.

The Sox are in a tough spot with Beckham. They are paying him $4 million and you need to play him in order to trade him. It's also unfortunate that we will likely lose a versatile and speedy bench player in Leury Garcia in order to make room for him. If Beckham plays decently, it's hard to imagine a scenario where he isn't traded by July 31st. One thing I do know is that it is nice to finally have too many position players and not enough roster spots. The 2014 club has about 1000 times more depth than last year's team.

ChiSoxGal85
04-24-2014, 11:54 AM
the lineup has been revised. Beckham at 2nd batting 8th, Semien at 3rd batting 2nd.

I think somehow Gillapsie will end up on the DL with the bruised hand. 15 days (retro to a few days ago) should be enough time to sort things out and figure out who's gonna stay and who's gonna go.

voodoochile
04-24-2014, 12:13 PM
Adjusted for inflation, that's 10,784.:D: Ever see this kind of love for a utility infielder type before?

:anderson:
*Cough cough*

:thechoice

In seriousness though, I think it's as much the potential that he had when he came into the league, plus he's shown some flashes before for extended periods, only to crash back to Earth on a regular basis.

In fairness to Beckham, he did own up to his own boneheadness immediately following that gaff that is portrayed in Doub's gif. I remember that moment and feel the exact same way that Doub does about it - it was the season encapsulated in one shining turd of a moment, but I won't hold it against him either if he ever can live up to the promise of his potential when he was drafted. I admit I don't expect that to happen, but stranger things have happened - see Tank as an example of how a player can start to figure things out (please don't let me have jinxed him).

hoosiersoxfan
04-24-2014, 12:13 PM
There's definitely a logjam of IF, especially when they decide Davidson is ready. Not a bad problem to have though. Sounds like Micah Johnson is off to another good start in the minors as well.

doublem23
04-24-2014, 12:42 PM
I think somehow Gillapsie will end up on the DL with the bruised hand. 15 days (retro to a few days ago) should be enough time to sort things out and figure out who's gonna stay and who's gonna go.

Yeah, I agree. They have to do something before Sunday, that's the next time the Sale/Leesman spot in the rotation is up and they're going to need to make room for another SP.

Conor last played on the 21st so if they DL him he'd be eligible to return on May 6, which should be enough time to sort some of this IF stuff out.

sunofgold
04-24-2014, 04:01 PM
Hope that today's thread doesn't say WHAT A SHAME

anewman35
04-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Scott Carroll was supposed to pitch for Charlotte tonight...but now he's not. I'm assuming that's confirmation that he's coming up for Sunday.