PDA

View Full Version : Give me the scoop on Crede

Procol Harum
08-09-2002, 05:56 PM
Howdy WSI folks. Justback from 10 days in Calyfornyuh out of range of my computer and too busy to see much of Baseball Tonight. My only input on how Crede has been doing has been seeing the steady string of dismal box scores. He'p me out here--what's he looking like as compared to previous call-ups? Same ol' stuff: lots o' strikeouts? Big holes in his swing? Can't hit the curve? What's going on with him? Inquiring Procols wanna know.

kevingrt
08-09-2002, 06:06 PM
Crede Sucks, Cut Crede

No I'm just jokin'... He has done really bad so far, reasons? He has a real slow bat so far, real slow. He can't catch up to any fastball over 93 it seems like. He can't hit a curveball even if it was a watermelon. I don't know if Triple AAA pitchers had weak curveballs, but he is really off on them. And lastly he looks so uncomfortable at the plate. He shakes and jiggles, he just doesn't look comfotable at the plate.

I hope he'll be back though, but I've never been one of those guys that loved Crede, and needed him up here now...

doublem23
08-09-2002, 07:05 PM
Crede's fine.

People struggle.

He's probably pressing himself. I'm sure he knows about all the hype that surrounds him, so I'm sure he's trying to justify it all. Maybe if he had some competent coaching, he'd get out this funk sooner, but he's too good to go to waste.

mrwag
08-09-2002, 09:54 PM
Let him play winter ball and spend some time in the bigs. He'll be fine.

RedPinStripes
08-09-2002, 11:23 PM
He's not swinging at air as much the past few games. He looks MUCH better.

doublem23
08-10-2002, 12:00 AM
I dont think it helps playing in the Roller Dome in your first couple of games in the bigs.

That place sucks.