PDA

View Full Version : What name are we using?

RedPinStripes
08-08-2002, 04:50 PM
For the "friends of Joe Crede"?

If he keeps this slump going, we all know there will be people here calling for his head. :smile: I won't be one of those either.

FOJ and FOC are taken.

MikeKreevich
08-08-2002, 04:57 PM
I'm not worried. Many really good players started out cold. Examples: Robin Ventura and Willie Mays

Daver
08-08-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

If he keeps this slump going, we all know there will be people here calling for his head. :smile: I won't be one of those either.

FOJ and FOC are taken.

I suppose FOJC would work.

Spiff
08-08-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by daver

I suppose FOJC would work.

that's already taken by the Friends of Jesus Christ

Foulke You
08-08-2002, 05:23 PM

FOJ and FOC are taken.

How about FOJOE?

RKMeibalane
08-08-2002, 05:51 PM
I'm in the FOJ camp. For some reason, he's not seeing the ball well right now. He's falling behind in the count, and he's not catching up to fastballs. I have yet to see him drive a ball towards the cap.

I'm sure he'll come around sooner or later. Perhaps some extra batting practice is in order, if he isn't already doing that.

chisoxfanatic
08-08-2002, 11:54 PM
If you won't call for Crede's head, you have no capacity to call for El Caballo's head! If I'm ever doing an SNR broadcast with you, I might go on a Crede-bashing tirade, and we'll see how YOU like it! :D:

Heather the Redbird

CubKilla
08-09-2002, 09:57 AM
How about FO.187?

Dadawg_77
08-09-2002, 10:00 AM
Man, can't people give the Rook a break. It isn't like there is anything left to do, but see if Harris and Crede can play in this season.

rmusacch
08-09-2002, 10:11 AM

FOJ and FOC are taken.

Why do you guys have to have cutesie names for everyone? What not just call them by their real names?

Dadawg_77
08-09-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by rmusacch

Why do you guys have to have cutesie names for everyone? What not just call them by their real names?

It not really for the players themselves. Just their advocate fans on the site.

Iwritecode
08-09-2002, 11:46 AM

Well I think names like Walnuts, Crash, Cabello and Hurt are much better than Woodsy, Gracie, or Sammy. Oh wait, that is his real name...

:)

Spiff
08-09-2002, 12:21 PM

Because it makes it easier to group people together...

RedPinStripes
08-09-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You

How about FOJOE?

That works. :smile:

kermittheefrog
08-09-2002, 03:06 PM
How about we ditch the FO thing and call ourselves Crede's Crusaders or Crede's Crew or something? FO is getting a little old IMO. We need to shake things up a little.

Ya know how I always just gotta be different...

Stathead style.

Dadawg_77
08-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
How about we ditch the FO thing and call ourselves Crede's Crusaders or Crede's Crew or something? FO is getting a little old IMO. We need to shake things up a little.

Ya know how I always just gotta be different...

Stathead style.

How about the Knights that say creDE!

Randar68
08-09-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77

How about the Knights that say creDE!

*****! That's a good one!