PDA

View Full Version : Rooftop owners, Cubs still at odds

doublem23
01-22-2014, 12:26 PM
I guess we can still hold out hope the Ricketts will move the team to Rosemont.

http://www.suntimes.com/25113883-761/wrigley-field-deal-fell-apart-at-stormy-session-with-cubs-rooftop-owners.html

:praying:

roylestillman
01-22-2014, 01:07 PM
Step 1: Write a monetary figure on a piece of paper.

Step 2: Slide piece of paper across the table to rooftop owners.

Step 3: Cross out number and write another figure on a paper.

Step 4: Slide paper across the table Cubs.

Repeat steps 1-4 until numbers match.

This is all about cash and cash will settle it.

beasly213
01-22-2014, 01:51 PM
This is so hilarious. Only the Cubs.

WhiteSox5187
01-22-2014, 11:58 PM
This is so hilarious. Only the Cubs.

I actually just did a video story about this yesterday, where I was operating under the assumption that the changes would go through. Then this happened.

DumpJerry
01-23-2014, 09:17 AM
This has become one of those "I can't make this up" stories.

I love the slander lawsuit they filed. They have not suffered any economic harm from the guy who spoke the truth. Also that guy had nothing to do with the Cubs and the Cubs said they 100% disagree with his statement, but the Rooftop owners are still using it against the Cubs. Wow. Just wow.

kittle42
01-23-2014, 09:48 AM
This has become one of those "I can't make this up" stories.

I love the slander lawsuit they filed. They have not suffered any economic harm from the guy who spoke the truth. Also that guy had nothing to do with the Cubs and the Cubs said they 100% disagree with his statement, but the Rooftop owners are still using it against the Cubs. Wow. Just wow.

The Cubs started this horse****. They allowed the rooftop clubs to make money off their product. Just solve it - either let them operate or put up your walls.

Moses_Scurry
01-23-2014, 10:25 AM
This has all been so entertaining to watch unfold. I hope it never ends! Maybe some day (hopefully in the offseason), Wrigley will just collapse in a heap of rubble.