PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Williams [teal]Appreciation[\teal] Night

Viva Magglio
08-07-2002, 09:05 AM
I credit this idea to "Whitley from Ravenswood" whose communiqué to Boers and Bernsie suggested that we fill Comiskey Park one night with the sole purpose of showing our appreciation for the job KW has done. It was suggested that 40,000+ of us constantly chant anti-Kenny cheers so loud that radio and TV mikes could not ignore them. It would be like a revolution, if you will, against KW's reign of terror.

CubKilla
08-07-2002, 09:33 AM
I'm in. What's the date though?

No-Neck
08-07-2002, 09:41 AM
I'm in, and I suggest we do it during a game scheduled to be broadcasted on WGN Channel 9, rather than the sportsnet Cable broadcast. That way a lot more viewers will witness it in Chicagoland and across the country.

But why stop at KW? He's really just a stooge for the Chairman.

We should have bigger fish to fry.

We set set our collective sights on our beloved Chairman of the Board himself. All the local newsies would love that. :giangreco I love those blue seats...

Viva Magglio
08-07-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by CubKilla
I'm in. What's the date though?

No date set. Perhaps the brain trust here at WSI should determine a date?

zach23
08-07-2002, 09:58 AM
We should also pool together some money to rent a plane to fly a "Fire Kenny" banner over the park during the game.

nut_stock
08-07-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by zach23
We should also pool together some money to rent a plane to fly a "Fire Kenny" banner over the park during the game.

There may be an F-16 sent up to intercept.