PDA

View Full Version : How bad will this get?

balboner
08-06-2002, 08:53 PM
With the Sox just playing horrible baseball, will there even be more than 10,000 people at games next month? At this rate, KW will probably want to cut another 5 mil of the payroll.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-06-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by balboner
With the Sox just playing horrible baseball, will there even be more than 10,000 people at games next month? At this rate, KW will probably want to cut another 5 mil of the payroll.

I doubt it. I think the "who cares" factor will really hit home as the season winds down.

TornLabrum
08-06-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by balboner

And of course it will be all your fault.

:reinsy

"If you don't come to see the great team we've assembled, I'll be forced to tell Kenny to cut more payroll."

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-06-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by TornLabrum

And of course it will be all your fault.

:reinsy

"If you don't come to see the great team we've assembled, I'll be forced to tell Kenny to cut more payroll."

Looks like a vicious cycle is setting in here. Of course the true culprits for this mess are pictured below.

:KW "I couldn't gm a little leauge team."

:jerry "I'm a doormat for the players. Ah who cares, I think I'll take my boy Roycie out for some ice cream."