PDA

View Full Version : Alex Rodriguez has a sense of humor after all

DumpJerry
10-04-2013, 01:17 PM
He is suing MLB and Bud (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/04/a-rod-sues-mlb-and-selig-claims-theyre-trying-to-destroy-his-reputation/).

He is claiming that MLB and Bud are trying to destroy his good name and is causing him tens of millions of dollars in damages.

The funny part? He asserts that Selig gave tacit approval to his use of PEDs. Umm.......since you're admitting to using, then haven't you just did to yourself what you are saying MLB and Bud are doing to you?

SaltyPretzel
10-04-2013, 01:23 PM
He is suing MLB and Bud (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/04/a-rod-sues-mlb-and-selig-claims-theyre-trying-to-destroy-his-reputation/).

He is claiming that MLB and Bud are trying to destroy his good name and is causing him tens of millions of dollars in damages.

The funny part? He asserts that Selig gave tacit approval to his use of PEDs. Umm.......since you're admitting to using, then haven't you just did to yourself what you are saying MLB and Bud are doing to you?

I guess it is possible to hate this guy even more.

Boondock Saint
10-04-2013, 01:26 PM
What an über-douche.

I hope he gets a lifetime ban for this ****.

gobears1987
10-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Maybe MLB will have the sense to not fine and suspend the next pitcher who throws as this *******'s head.

doublem23
10-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Maybe MLB will have the sense to not fine and suspend the next pitcher who throws as this *******'s head.

Um, no, baseball is a real sport where the only thing that needs to occur on the field of play is the actual sport, save that bull**** macho hillbilly backwards ass players officiate themselves garbage for dumbass, borderline irrelevant hockey.

Players are there to play, the league is there to govern.

Vernam
10-05-2013, 12:14 AM
I've got less than zero sympathy for Rodriguez, but Selig most certainly gave tacit permission for steroid abuse.

chicagowhitesox1
10-05-2013, 12:30 AM
It sounds like MLB should be put on trial if you ask me. I agree they let all this steroid abuse happen and now they are using steroids to basically help the Yankees get out of a high priced contract. I'm not a Alex Rodriguez fan but it sounds like he's getting a raw deal.

TheVulture
10-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Um, no, baseball is a real sport where the only thing that needs to occur on the field of play is the actual sport, save that bull**** macho hillbilly backwards ass players officiate themselves garbage for dumbass, borderline irrelevant hockey.

Yeah, the first hundred years of major league baseball was a joke. Now we've finally got the real thing.