PDA

View Full Version : Cy Mays

Chisox_cali
08-05-2002, 05:33 PM
Just thought I'd mention that Cy Mays got rocked today 5 2/3 12 Hits 8 ER, in the loss to KC. I guess it's a good thing there probably won't be any playoffs this season, because I'm sure the other teams would love to have that in a three game series. :D:

Ahhh it's good to laugh...

MaggPipes
08-08-2002, 12:27 PM
I was at that game, and Mays totaly sucked the guy was hitting 92 on his fastball only, and gave up huge amounts of hits to KC's 7-8-9 hitters, for crying out loud Alicea hits his first homerun off him and it was an oposite field 3 run blast, most fun i have had watching a game in awhile. BTW the KC Pitcher pitched great, most of the Twins hits were baggie dome hits....

raul12
08-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Just thought I'd mention that Cy Mays got rocked today 5 2/3 12 Hits 8 ER, in the loss to KC. I guess it's a good thing there probably won't be any playoffs this season, because I'm sure the other teams would love to have that in a three game series. :D:

Ahhh it's good to laugh...

if only he could face the sox every fifth day. i'm surprised the other AL teams haven't made a contract where cy mays makes a rotation between all the teams--whoever is playing the sox. the man would finish with 30+ wins.

Spiff
08-08-2002, 03:29 PM
there will be playoffs