PDA

View Full Version : Yet ANOTHER all time low

Viva Magglio
08-04-2002, 03:36 PM
I've posted this rant a million times this season. Before going further, don't reply to this message saying the Sox WON'T fire Williams Manuel. Unfortunately for the sake of this franchise, we all know that we will continue to have to endure the incompetence of Williams Manuel. This post is not about what the White Sox will or will not do. This is about what the White Sox SHOULD do. And that is to fire Williams Manuel yesterday.

What kind of manager do we have if he cannot get on Frank Thomas for not sliding into home plate yesterday? Jerry Manuel should don a dress. He is managing this team like he is Mother Goose. There is no doubt that Manuel is afraid of Frank Thomas. When Carlos Lee, of all people, is taking Thomas to task we know that the problems are infinite.

What the hell is Jerry Reinsdorf doing? We haven't heard a peep out of him. The longer he sits and does nothing about Williams Manuel, the more convinved I am that he is deliberately tanking this franchise. If your house caught on fire, would you just let it burn and refuse to call the fire department? That is exactly what the Chairman is doing.

This is yet another all time low, not just for this season but of all time. I see nothing but darkness for this team as far as the eye can see! We need Jerry Reinsdorf to sell this team yesterday. Yeah, I know that is not happening for some asinine reason. Yet, the entire cloud of negativity is fomented by Reinsdorf.

@#$%