PDA

View Full Version : Cooper's been impressive

balboner
08-04-2002, 03:37 PM
did Nardi ever have his pitchers give up 5+ runs in 4 consecutive games? I doubt it. It's gotten to the point where it's not the pitching coaches, rather the talent on the mound. Where's Parque when you need him?

doublem23
08-04-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by balboner
did Nardi ever have his pitchers give up 5+ runs in 4 consecutive games? I doubt it. It's gotten to the point where it's not the pitching coaches, rather the talent on the mound. Where's Parque when you need him?

Whoo! I know, that little piece of **** should have turned this staff around into the Braves' by now. I mean, he's had like, a whole MONTH to work with the staff. Pitching is sooooooo easy, you'd think the Sox would just trade for some monkeys and they'd get better performance.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Iguana775
08-04-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by doublem23

Whoo! I know, that little piece of **** should have turned this staff around into the Braves' by now. I mean, he's had like, a whole MONTH to work with the staff. Pitching is sooooooo easy, you'd think the Sox would just trade for some monkeys and they'd get better performance.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

i think it will take a while to get all the negative Nardi karma out of the rotation.

RedPinStripes
08-04-2002, 05:18 PM
I'm just glad to see nardi gone.