PDA

View Full Version : What needs to be done?

balboner
08-04-2002, 03:22 PM
After making the D-Rays look like the best hitting team in baseball, it's time for the Sox to consider some things:
- Let Harris play vs lefties. It's the only way he'll learn, and tony g. gave up on this season a long time ago. If I have to see tony pop up to the right side again, i'll choke.
- Get rid of Wavin Wally. He's one of the worst 3rd base coaches I've seen. Continues to send home slow runners, and doesnt communicate well w/runners on the bases (pick-offs).
- Stop playing Mark Johnson!! He's just horrible.

RedPinStripes
08-04-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by balboner
After making the D-Rays look like the best hitting team in baseball, it's time for the Sox to consider some things:
- Let Harris play vs lefties. It's the only way he'll learn, and tony g. gave up on this season a long time ago. If I have to see tony pop up to the right side again, i'll choke.
- Get rid of Wavin Wally. He's one of the worst 3rd base coaches I've seen. Continues to send home slow runners, and doesnt communicate well w/runners on the bases (pick-offs).

I can't say much for cooper yet, but all the coaches beside him need to go IMO . Keep Joe Nossek . I don't see what he's done wrong.

Iguana775
08-04-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

I can't say much for cooper yet, but all the coaches beside him need to go IMO . Keep Joe Nossek . I don't see what he's done wrong.

ditto.

also, i agree with MJ. he is sucking BIG TIME. but look at the alternative........GAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

doublem23
08-04-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by balboner

:versatile
Yeah! Play me, I bet I can beat that Ichiro's throw to third base this time... Third time is the charm, right? Whee! I'm Josh Paul!