PDA

View Full Version : New day, same result....7/28/13 Postgame...

Tragg
07-28-2013, 05:52 PM
Santiago will be a beast once he gets his control fixed.

JermaineDye05
07-28-2013, 05:58 PM
Scot Gregor ‏@scotgregor (https://twitter.com/scotgregor) Konerko was asked if all the trade rumors have affected White Sox's play: "Not really. We were ****ty before the rumors"Well put.

amsteel
07-28-2013, 06:03 PM
At least at this point getting swept by the Royals isn't a surprise.

I wonder what the marketing dept's plan is for STH renewals and new plans. They can't lower prices again and the near future is bleak so I wonder what their angle is gonna be. A herculean task, for sure. Any STHs have a sense for how this year is gonna be spun to potential buyers?

SCCWS
07-28-2013, 06:06 PM

I wonder what the marketing dept's plan is for STH renewals and new plans. They can't lower prices again and the near future is bleak so I wonder what their angle is gonna be. A herculean task, for sure. Any STHs have a sense for how this year is gonna be spun to potential buyers?

Some STH may be asked to play corner outfield positions.

white sox bill
07-28-2013, 06:17 PM

The kids can't play (and neither can the vets)

SoxSpeed22
07-28-2013, 06:50 PM
I always appreciated Paulie's honesty. Yeah, the game was close, but terribly played, except for a few good defensive plays. One has to wonder how the Royals built such a vaunted farm system and it hasn't amounted to jack ****.

Railsplitter
07-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Even if the Sox win two out of three (highly unlikely) from here on, they still don't break even.

soxfanreggie
07-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Some STH may be asked to play corner outfield positions.

2014 White Sox Baseball: Where fans can play!

It will be a huge hit to the STH base next year barring a miracle. You can't blame fans after the performances we put up.

Maybe the slogan can be: "At least we can pitch!"

BainesHOF
07-28-2013, 11:16 PM
It's to the point where the pregame/postgame shows and what's written here about a bad team is more entertaining than watching a bad team.

Case in point during Comcast's pregame show...Chuck Garfien: "Alejandro De Aza has a six-game hitting streak, but he hasn't scored in that time." Frank Thomas: "He gets picked off a lot."