PDA

View Full Version : Crede

balboner
08-04-2002, 02:09 PM
Someone better teach this kid some bat speed, cause he's not coming close to turning around any fastballs so far. Lets hope this comes w/experience.

RedPinStripes
08-04-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by balboner
Someone better teach this kid some bat speed, cause he's not coming close to turning around any fastballs so far. Lets hope this comes w/experience.

He looks totally uncomfortable at the plate. Might have something to do with he had to change eveything a few years back with his swing. I think it's lack of confidence and him looking real confused. damn i hope he pulls out of it.

FarWestChicago
08-04-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

He looks totally uncomfortable at the plate. Might have something to do with he had to change eveything a few years back with his swing. I think it's lack of confidence and him looking real confused. damn i hope he pulls out of it. Has anybody made the Cut Crede image yet so I can tag it?

WinningUgly!
08-04-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Has anybody made the Cut Crede image yet so I can tag it?

Please no!!! :D: How long before the send Crede back down thread is started?

RedPinStripes
08-04-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

Please no!!! :D: How long before the send Crede back down thread is started?

Won't be started by me. I've been cheering this guy on since A ball. I have this wild dream of the second coming of Robin Ventura from the right side of the plate and a higher average.

Pipe dream? :D:

Chisoxfn
08-04-2002, 02:58 PM
No Pipe dream. Also, his swing was changed for a big reason and its gonna be what makes him sucessful. It is much shorter and he now can go to the opposite field and is a much more complete hitter.

He is a little lost right now, but thats cause he's nervous and has a lot of weight on his shoulders. Once he gets a few hits under his belt you'll see him loosen up and start really doing it.

RedPinStripes
08-04-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Chisoxfn
No Pipe dream. Also, his swing was changed for a big reason and its gonna be what makes him sucessful. It is much shorter and he now can go to the opposite field and is a much more complete hitter.

He is a little lost right now, but thats cause he's nervous and has a lot of weight on his shoulders. Once he gets a few hits under his belt you'll see him loosen up and start really doing it.

I agree

Iguana775
08-04-2002, 04:15 PM
the funny thing is that crede took so long because he needed to shorten his swing.....so says KW. but yet, whenever i watch a sox game and lief is playing, hawk and DJ are always talking about how LONG is swing is. now is that complete hypocrisy that they made crede, which is a much better player, has to stay in AAA to 'shorten' his swing, yet lief can continue to say in the majors with his long swing.

RedPinStripes
08-05-2002, 02:50 PM
He's been getting down 0-2 real quick with many ab's. Swinging and missing a lot. not cool. :(:

CubKilla
08-05-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Won't be started by me. I've been cheering this guy on since A ball. I have this wild dream of the second coming of Robin Ventura from the right side of the plate and a higher average.

Pipe dream? :D:

Wet dream. :D: *****!!!!!

RedPinStripes
08-05-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by CubKilla

Wet dream. :D: *****!!!!!

I'm keeping the faith! :smile:

duke of dorwood
08-05-2002, 03:14 PM
:crede

Something about the coaching up here............

RedPinStripes
08-05-2002, 03:56 PM
I sure as hell hope he's playing fall and winter ball. He looks bad at the plate.

baggio202
08-05-2002, 05:08 PM
give the kid some time...we arnt going anywhere ths year so let him flail away...ventura went 0 fopr forever before he got his first hit and everyone wanted him shot....russell braynon hit like 11 homers in his first 15 games and tribe fans thought the had the 2nd comming of babe ruth....look how they turned out....

let himstruggle now..he will be a better ball player for it