PDA

View Full Version : Latest Email to K Williams......

captain54
08-04-2002, 02:15 AM
A few weeks back, I was so fed up I was asking for KW's email to deluge him with comments and suggestions, frustration about this very disappointing season......

Nonetheless, I did email him a couple of times, complaining once about Nardi and embarrassment of the Sox pitching corps....It just so happened a couple of days later Nardi was reassigned...

Hmmmmmm .........weird.........

This is my latest email to him, mainly in response to a number of emails I've been receiving lately from WhiteSox.com, trying to push tickets on me.....

Kenny:

I've been receiving a number of emails lately from WhiteSox.com, who have been trying to get me to purchase tickets for the remainder of the season........you've go to be kidding, right??

Please forward this to the powers that be: the only email I wish to receive is that which clearly states how the organization plans to bring a World Championship to the South Side....for example:

How do we plan to compete next year with the likes of the Yankees, Mariners, Angels and Red Sox and Twins?? (if they are still the Twins)...

How do we plan on righting a starting pitching staff which has one of the lowest success rates in the majors leagues, sans Mark Buerhle...??

What steps are you taking to bring a World Series to Chicago in 2003??

I think I speak for most fans when I suggest to you to keep your comments to the press to yourself, unless they specifically deal with how your are going to bring a World Championship to the South Side in 2003......

Thank you...

a fed up fan

SOXSINCE'70
08-04-2002, 09:05 AM
And while you're at it,no more bitching about how you can't afford the payroll and how important it is for the fans to come out.The goddamn fans aren't coming until the asswipe that owns the team sells the team.And I know he'll never sell just to spite the Sox fans that vow to stay away until he sells the team (not to mention the ones who come no matter what).

:sellreinsy

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!