PDA

View Full Version : Matt Harvey Asks New Yorkers About Matt Harvey

soxnut1018
07-15-2013, 08:09 PM
V0D8V0dCbf8

:rolling:

thomas35forever
07-15-2013, 11:24 PM
Honestly, I'd probably react the same way if Sale or Reed approached me. We don't have that many players who would be recognized in street clothes.:redface:

Foulke You
07-16-2013, 02:31 PM
Honestly, I'd probably react the same way if Sale or Reed approached me. We don't have that many players who would be recognized in street clothes.:redface:
I think Sale would be pretty recognizable due to his height and lanky frame. I probably could ID most of our starters I think but it would be an interesting test. :cool: Now, if I ran into a Matt Lindstrom, David Purcey, or a Casper Wells on the street when they weren't in their Sox cap, I may not give them a second look.

tstrike2000
07-16-2013, 04:19 PM
Big Matt Harvey fan. I was fortunate enough to draft him in our fantasy league. I laughed pretty hard when the Mets fan said, "I saw him naked in ESPN's the body issue." Matt Harvey then asked, "Did he look pretty good?"

CoopaLoop
07-16-2013, 10:24 PM
Matt Harvey is such a normal looking dude athlete.

Stanley
07-17-2013, 11:46 AM
So funny. I would die if that happened with Sale and me, but I'm sure I would recognize him and his voice easily.

That unique bond with your team's ace kinda makes you have second thoughts about shipping him out for prospects in a rebuild.