PDA

View Full Version : Wrigley usher interrupts interview

thomas35forever
07-08-2013, 02:23 AM
http://deadspin.com/interview-with-clint-hurdles-dad-goes-awry-as-wrigley-681058766
I'm sure Mr. Hurdle loved this.

QCIASOXFAN
07-08-2013, 02:51 AM
"Don't touch me!"

Madvora
07-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Nobody at the game wants an interview going on right it front of them. Nobody watching TV wants to hear an interview. Focus on the damn game.

SoxFanCPA
07-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Nobody at the game wants an interview going on right it front of them. Nobody watching TV wants to hear an interview. Focus on the damn game.

While I agree that the interviews are dumb, I'd ask after the interview to not do it again. I wouldn't bother people live on air.

#1swisher
07-08-2013, 12:14 PM
I've personally witnessed the ushers on the lower level being rude to the ticket holders. :scratch:

Read the comment section, they're spot on!

The Immigrant
07-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Wrigley ushers are the worst. Glad to see they're getting the recognition they deserve.

soxfanreggie
07-08-2013, 06:05 PM
While I agree that the interviews are dumb, I'd ask after the interview to not do it again. I wouldn't bother people live on air.

I agree with your point.

They should have a policy to allow these people (mascots, cheer crews, djs, reporters, etc.) to do this sort or stuff or not. If not, have a designated area to go to. That way, if his Dad wants to do the interview, he can go up to the concourse or be brought up to a booth. This is usually a call by the team brass and the media relations/marketing areas.

Harry Potter
07-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Wrigley ushers are the worst. Glad to see they're getting the recognition they deserve.

Some of the ones at USCF aren't much better

GoSox2K3
07-16-2013, 06:54 PM

Yeah, I love to see the Cubs, their ballpark, and their staff look bad as much as anyone. But, i have to agree with the usher here. There's live action going on as they are speaking and the reporter is standing blocking people's view.

Telling the usher "we're on television" with a dickish grin doesn't make him right.