08-03-2002, 06:14 PM
of course its gonna be above 265!!!! :D:

Go Big FRANK!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-03-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
of course its gonna be above 265!!!! :D:

Go Big FRANK!!!

I hope he turns it around, for the teams sake not his, but I don't see it happening.

voodoochile
08-04-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

I hope he turns it around, for the teams sake not his, but I don't see it happening.

What a shock... You know I think we all get the point that you have been trying to make. You don't respect Frank. You don't like Frank. You are deep inside your flubbie blue closet...

flubs fan...

LongDistanceFan
08-04-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile

What a shock... You know I think we all get the point that you have been trying to make. You don't respect Frank. You don't like Frank. You are deep inside your flubbie blue closet...

flubs fan...

so by your defination, if we hate lets say royce, we are a flub fan?

Dadawg_77
08-04-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan

Come on now LDF, while Frank and Royce are having same type of season batting avg wise. Royce does not come close to Frank's past years. While you could say Willie Mays was a bum on the Mets, you still had to respect him as a baseball player. That is the point Voodo is making in his post.

LongDistanceFan
08-04-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77

Come on now LDF, while Frank and Royce are having same type of season batting avg wise. Royce does not come close to Frank's past years. While you could say Willie Mays was a bum on the Mets, you still had to respect him as a baseball player. That is the point Voodo is making in his post.

ok, i just needed a little verification. thanks

voodoochile
08-04-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan

DD_77 said it very well. I am not a big fan of ripping on players who have performed well for the team for a long period of time and then have a couple of rough years which get compounded by personel problems (we all have them) and injuries. By all accounts, Royce has neither, he just sucks. By all accounts, Frank has had both in abbundance recently yet he gets no slack and no respect from supposed Sox fans...

NC is a flubbie fan, I am convinced. Nothing he can say or do will convince me otherwise. He bleeds blue blood and sleeps with his teddy bear in his ShamME PJ's under a giant red and blue quilt...