PDA

View Full Version : D-Rays Announcers

Chisox_cali
08-02-2002, 07:35 PM
Today I got the Tampa bay feed of the game, and the Devil Ray Announcers are talking more about the Sox than the D-Rays. It's really sad, and also the crowd is so quiet and sparse that I can hear the velcro when the hitters adjust the batting gloves. I feel bad for them.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-02-2002, 07:52 PM
Screw them, I feel bad for us. All this corpseball lately is killing me.

doublem23
08-02-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Screw them, I feel bad for us. All this corpseball lately is killing me.

Not to mention the Devil Rays. Damn you, Randy Winn!

5-1 Tampa Bay. This is HORRIBLE.

Daver
08-02-2002, 08:09 PM
Take it to chat.

Chisox_cali
08-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by daver
Take it to chat.

If that was to dub, OK, But if it was to me I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree, that has nothing to do with the game and most of you guys are getting Hawk and DJ and not the Tampa Bay Feed. So I'm just informing the masses about the lack of quality of the Devil Dog announcers. If I said that in the chat no one would know what the hell I was talking about.

Daver
08-02-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

If that was to dub, OK, But if it was to me I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree, that has nothing to do with the game and most of you guys are getting Hawk and DJ and not the Tampa Bay Feed. So I'm just informing the masses about the lack of quality of the Devil Dog announcers. If I said that in the chat no one would know what the hell I was talking about.

It was to MM.

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-02-2002, 08:25 PM

Are you kidding me? They are talking about how Royce likes country music! These guys are funny as hell!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-02-2002, 08:26 PM
Take it to chat.

I'd love to, but you've made that pretty hard for certain people.

Daver
08-02-2002, 08:27 PM

I'd love to, but you've made that pretty hard for certain people.

You did that to yourself with no help from me.

Chisox_cali
08-02-2002, 08:27 PM

It was to MM.

cool, that's what I thought.

Chisox_cali
08-02-2002, 08:31 PM

Are you kidding me? They are talking about how Royce likes country music! These guys are funny as hell!

Yeah I heard that. They make some real stupid comments, like they were talking about G-Lover being tall and made some comment about him sleeping in the kitchen but his feet hanging out in the living room, I don't know what the hell he's saying.

And I think he just said "seriouser" I don't think that's even a word. :?:

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-02-2002, 08:33 PM

Yeah I heard that. They make some real stupid comments, like they were talking about G-Lover being tall and made some comment about him sleeping in the kitchen but his feet hanging out in the living room, I don't know what the hell he's saying.

And I think he just said "seriouser" I don't think that's even a word. :?:

Are these guys baseball announcers? They don't seem to know a lot about baseball so they are talking about..........nothing.

Chisox_cali
08-02-2002, 08:36 PM

Are these guys baseball announcers? They don't seem to know a lot about baseball so they are talking about..........nothing.

Really... Jesus they are BAD

Chisox_cali
08-02-2002, 08:40 PM
Man I don't think I could ever hear an announcer as bad as that San Deigo radio guy we heard during ST, he could never say "Konerko" right and was just obsessed with how tall Rauch was, but these guys may take the cake right here

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-02-2002, 08:48 PM
Man I don't think I could ever hear an announcer as bad as that San Deigo radio guy we heard during ST, he could never say "Konerko" right and was just obsessed with how tall Rauch was, but these guys may take the cake right here

LOL

Nobody's as bad as the Flubbs announcers though. I can't even stand 5 minutes of them.

Chisox_cali
08-02-2002, 08:54 PM
Whoa did they show that on the Chicago feed, McRae took Sturtze out and than he tossed a water cooler right at McRae, and he shoved Tanyon right back. That was nuts!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
08-02-2002, 09:06 PM
Whoa did they show that on the Chicago feed, McRae took Sturtze out and than he tossed a water cooler right at McRae, and he shoved Tanyon right back. That was nuts!

Directv only shows the home feed :( in this case its Fox Sports Florida.

oldcomiskey
08-02-2002, 11:31 PM
wasnt Staats with the cubbies at one time

Lip Man 1
08-02-2002, 11:46 PM
Yes he was in the mid 80's ,before going to the Yankees and then the D-Rays.

Lip