PDA

View Full Version : Random Musings

balboner
08-01-2002, 09:07 PM
- Rowand is a major upgrade over Lofton in CF defensively.
- Give Crede time to hit. Yeah, he looks bad right now, but at least he's making up for it in the field.
- Does everyone else dread having to watch Ritchie pitch this Sat?
- Nice to see that KW has taken a division champ team from 2 years ago into a rebuilding team. At least he trades well!!
- Mags, Lee, and Thomas all look like they're trying to pad their homer stats each time. I'll be shocked next time one of them hits a line drive.
- Wright seems to be improving w/striking out guys. This mentality is what separates good pitchers from our young guys.

idseer
08-01-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by balboner
- Give Crede time to hit. Yeah, he looks bad right now, but at least he's making up for it in the field.
- Nice to see that KW has taken a division champ team from 2 years ago into a rebuilding team. At least he trades well!!
- Mags, Lee, and Thomas all look like they're trying to pad their homer stats each time. I'll be shocked next time one of them hits a line drive.
- Wright seems to be improving w/striking out guys. This mentality is what separates good pitchers from our young guys.

i think crede is feeling more pressure than anyone ... especially if he reads this website! he wants to prove he IS overdue to be here. i think he'll be fine next year. it doesn't matter (at least to me) if he isn't impressive as hell the rest of '02.

Daver
08-01-2002, 09:20 PM

And the FOC gains yet another member...............

Soxheads
08-01-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by daver

And the FOC gains yet another member...............

I shudder at the thought. Ughhh.

LongDistanceFan
08-01-2002, 10:24 PM

At least he trades well!!

should this be in teal?

hold2dibber
08-02-2002, 08:19 AM

Danny Wright drives me absolutley nuts, but your point on the Ks is a good one. His BB/K ratio is getting better and better. He still suffers from a horrible case of big-inning-itis, but he is giving me lots of reasons to think he might turn out to be a damn good pitcher in the next year or two.

TheBigHurt
08-02-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by hold2dibber

but he is giving me lots of reasons to think he might turn out to be a damn good pitcher in the next year or two.

OHH NO your scaring me!!!