PDA

View Full Version : $10 off discount for Sox/Sawx series

doublem23
05-14-2013, 09:56 AM
Use the code SOXCTA for $10 off tickets to next week's series with the Red Sox, which will be the team's first after the CTA closes the Dan Ryan section of the Red Line

Brewski
05-14-2013, 02:07 PM
Just heard on the local news that the Red Line will be open again in time for the World Series. Thank God.

Lip Man 1
05-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Just heard on the local news that the Red Line will be open again in time for the World Series. Thank God.

LOL! :D:

Lip

BainesHOF
05-14-2013, 11:30 PM

Awesome. The Red Line is great for getting to Texas and Atlanta.

dickallen15
05-27-2013, 11:37 AM
Have used the red line to go to 3 games the last week with it switching over to the green line tracks at Roosevelt. The walk is a little longer, but the ride is shorter, with no stop between Roosevelt and 35th, and no slow zone, although maybe there should be. A couple times it felt like the train was going to go flying off the track, so you get a carnival ride added to your trip to the game.

Overall, I think it saved time.

ZombieRob
05-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Use the code SOXCTA for $10 off tickets to next week's series with the Red Sox, which will be the team's first after the CTA closes the Dan Ryan section of the Red Line
So are we allowed to share codes now? I remember DumpJerry said codes wouldn't be allowed.

slavko
05-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Have used the red line to go to 3 games the last week with it switching over to the green line tracks at Roosevelt. The walk is a little longer, but the ride is shorter, with no stop between Roosevelt and 35th, and no slow zone, although maybe there should be. A couple times it felt like the train was going to go flying off the track, so you get a carnival ride added to your trip to the game.

Overall, I think it saved time.

The slow zone on the Red Line was a thrill ride if the train wasn't going slow enough. They needed the track rebuild, badly.

kevingrt
05-27-2013, 05:51 PM
So are we allowed to share codes now? I remember DumpJerry said codes wouldn't be allowed.

Considering they are open to the public on WhiteSox.com I see no reason why not.

ZombieRob
05-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Considering they are open to the public on WhiteSox.com I see no reason why not.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=126010

Just want to make sure it's ok now

doublem23
05-29-2013, 08:12 AM

Codes that are openly advertised to the public by the Sox are OK to post. Codes that are not advertised (such as group codes that are supposed to be used by members of that group only) or any sort of code that is incentive for certain groups/customers (i.e. season ticket holder presale codes) are not allowed to be posted here.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact someone and we'll help you figure it out.

I would strongly suggest to anyone who is still trying to get their hands on Sox ticket codes to (1) figure out how to use The Google and (2) sign up for the White Sox email marketing blasts. They're usually full of good info.