PDA

View Full Version : A.L. Central Watch -

Tragg
04-03-2013, 06:15 PM
Never too early for scoreboard watching.

Our friend Escobar doubled in the tying and winning runs for the Twinks in the bottom of the 9th.
Good to see that it looks like the Tigers retained their heel of Achilles - closer.

blandman
04-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Never too early for scoreboard watching.

Our friend Escobar doubled in the tying and winning runs for the Twinks in the bottom of the 9th.
Good to see that it looks like the Tigers retained their heel of Achilles - closer.

Their closer of the future is in AAA. But sooner rather than later they're simply going to make a move if something doesn't give. Lots of good closers available (Seattle and Miami would deal their's in a heartbeat), and they've got that good outfield prospect as quite a bargaining chip.

Tragg
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Their closer of the future is in AAA. But sooner rather than later they're simply going to make a move if something doesn't give. Lots of good closers available (Seattle and Miami would deal their's in a heartbeat), and they've got that good outfield prospect as quite a bargaining chip.
Hey - if we're out of it, maybe we can find them a Karchner for that good OF prospect.

blandman
04-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey - if we're out of it, maybe we can find them a Karchner for that good OF prospect.

Haha...well, I'd anticipate they'll have a new closer in town before May. We better not be out of it by then!

Golden Sox
04-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Now that the White Sox are in first place, where I know they will remain the rest of the season, I can't help but wonder. Which manager will get fired first? Detroits manager or the Kansas City manager?

blandman
04-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Now that the White Sox are in first place, where I know they will remain the rest of the season, I can't help but wonder. Which manager will get fired first? Detroits manager or the Kansas City manager?

LOL :rolleyes:

Twins_Morneau
04-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Sox and Twins tied for first.:cool:

vinny
04-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Sox and Twins tied for first.:cool:

Not any more! :tongue:

SoxFanCPA
04-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Wire to wire still available.

Soxman219
04-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Wire to wire still available.

not anymore.:(:

blandman
04-09-2013, 09:56 PM
not anymore.:(:

I miss something? We're still tied for first.

edit: nevermind, i see it