PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Camo Jersey

rhill72
02-26-2013, 10:08 AM
So I need some help from my WSIers. My buddy is getting married and I am his best man. He and his family are die hard Cub fans and his soon to be wife and her family are die hard Sox fans. I just found out that they are doing a camo theme at their rehearsal dinner. So I'm trying to get my hands on a Sox Camo jersey to wear at dinner. Are these still around? I checked eBay and they didn't have much. I also checked some other websites on google but they looked off shore and a little fishy. Anyone know if Grandstand are still selling these? I would be looking for a XXL (52). TIA

beasly213
02-26-2013, 10:31 AM
So I need some help from my WSIers. My buddy is getting married and I am his best man. He and his family are die hard Cub fans and his soon to be wife and her family are die hard Sox fans. I just found out that they are doing a camo theme at their rehearsal dinner. So I'm trying to get my hands on a Sox Camo jersey to wear at dinner. Are these still around? I checked eBay and they didn't have much. I also checked some other websites on google but they looked off shore and a little fishy. Anyone know if Grandstand are still selling these? I would be looking for a XXL (52). TIA

Best solution: Call Grandstand and ask if they have them. If they don't call Triple Threat Sports in Frankfort.