PDA

View Full Version : Great website you should all check out

doublem23
01-18-2013, 07:49 AM
http://isitbaseballseasonyet.com/

Seriously the only thing that's keeping me going right now

TheVulture
01-19-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm a missing something? All I get is a loop of the final strike to Cabrera.

voodoochile
01-19-2013, 01:50 PM

It's kind of a fancier version of the "did the twins win?" site from a few years ago.

Just a timer counting down the seconds and yes that beautiful beautiful final strike...

Brian26
01-19-2013, 03:15 PM

It's kind of a fancier version of the "did the twins win?" site from a few years ago.

Just a timer counting down the seconds and yes that beautiful beautiful final strike...

I'm with Vulture.

Is the timer supposed to be in the rectangle? Doesn't show up for me with Firefox.

Not that seeing Cabrera watch a called strike three to end the Series isn't entertaining on its own. :D:

voodoochile
01-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Yes there's a timer in the rectangle in the middle of the screen counting backwards. I use Chrome. I had to give up on Firefox too many glitches.

DumpJerry
01-19-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm with Vulture.

Is the timer supposed to be in the rectangle? Doesn't show up for me with Firefox.

Not that seeing Cabrera watch a called strike three to end the Series isn't entertaining on its own. :D:

Yes there's a timer in the rectangle in the middle of the screen counting backwards. I use Chrome. I had to give up on Firefox too many glitches.
I'm a Firefox user and I was wondering if something was missing. However, I do enjoy watching Mr. Triple Crown doing what he does best......