PDA

View Full Version : In case you need an extra cap in your collection

doublem23
01-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Introducing MLB's new officially license "interview caps," which COULD be worn during on-field and off-field interviews and events.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2013/01/09/mlb-comes-up-with-such-a-assinine-idea-i-wont-even-bother-to-explain-it-in-this-url/

Mets are the only one to be leaked yet, but you get the (hideous) idea.

CoopaLoop
01-09-2013, 01:42 PM
I kind of dig that design actually.

Medford Bobby
01-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Looking forward to the Albert Belle cap.....:o:

Nellie_Fox
01-10-2013, 04:37 PM
I've been wondering when they were going to address the obvious problem of players being interviewed wearing the same cap they wore in the game. Finally, someone woke up.

JoeyCora28
01-10-2013, 05:06 PM
I've been wondering when they were going to address the obvious problem of players being interviewed wearing the same cap they wore in the game. Finally, someone woke up.

I wonder if it's more of a league mandate to prevent the wearing of other caps in the press conference like Ozzie used to do...

WhiteSox5187
01-10-2013, 07:57 PM
I wonder if it's more of a league mandate to prevent the wearing of other caps in the press conference like Ozzie used to do...

Hell no, it's more of a league mandate so they can make more money off of merchandise and advertise something as "worn by your favorite players!"

Nellie_Fox
01-11-2013, 01:35 AM
If that's all they were trying to do, all they had to do was issue a directive saying you have to wear the game cap, batting practice cap, or no cap. They didn't have to come up with an "interview cap." That's just to get into your pocket.