PDA

View Full Version : Watch out!


Raw59x
07-29-2002, 11:07 PM
Hey everyone, I would be the current new guy here. Actually, I have been visiting this site reading messages posted for quite a long time now, since last season I think. Anyways, I've been a Sox fan for all of my short life (not too far away from 2 decades) and wouldn't dream of being anything else, but I guess you guys wouldn't have it any other way. Well, I don't know if I'll be posting much here, I am more of a quiet type that just likes to read everyone else's input, but if I catch any late-breaking stuff not reported here, I'm sure I'll put it in right away. Other than that, you might see a post now and then from me, but a safe bet would be that you won't hear much from me. I might hang in the chat rooms every now and again. Anyways, I'll shut up now. GO SOX!!!!!!

Later
Raw
p.s. I'm working on a sig...

Daver
07-29-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Raw59x
Hey everyone, I would be the current new guy here. Actually, I have been visiting this site reading messages posted for quite a long time now, since last season I think. Anyways, I've been a Sox fan for all of my short life (not too far away from 2 decades) and wouldn't dream of being anything else, but I guess you guys wouldn't have it any other way. Well, I don't know if I'll be posting much here, I am more of a quiet type that just likes to read everyone else's input, but if I catch any late-breaking stuff not reported here, I'm sure I'll put it in right away. Other than that, you might see a post now and then from me, but a safe bet would be that you won't hear much from me. I might hang in the chat rooms every now and again. Anyways, I'll shut up now. GO SOX!!!!!!

Later
Raw
p.s. I'm working on a sig...

Hey welcome aboard!

Raw59x
07-29-2002, 11:20 PM
hey gracias

Soxheads
07-29-2002, 11:28 PM
Welcome to WSI (sort of)! :gulp:

Jerry_Manuel
07-29-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
Welcome to WSI (sort of)! :gulp:

Sort of? Are you saying welcome in and at the same time saying *blank* you? :D:

Raw59x
07-30-2002, 12:06 AM
no i think he was saying sort of because i was saying how i probably wont post a whole lot.........like im here, but not really......

LongDistanceFan
07-30-2002, 12:12 AM
welcome............ :D: :gulp: :)

chisoxfanatic
07-30-2002, 12:30 AM
Hey, welcome!

You may want to check a site of which some of our great posters have created... www.sox-and-roll.com (http://) . The site is truly a winner, and they do Totally Biased game broadcasts sometimes!

Heather the Redbird

danman31
07-30-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Raw59x
no i think he was saying sort of because i was saying how i probably wont post a whole lot.........like im here, but not really...... I think he meant sort of because this isn't your first time here, just first time posting.

Raw59x
07-30-2002, 12:39 AM
ahhh, yeah thats probably it, didnt think of it that way...

Soxheads
07-30-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Sort of? Are you saying welcome in and at the same time saying *blank* you? :D:

I'd only say that to you :D:

Originally posted by Raw59x
no i think he was saying sort of because i was saying how i probably wont post a whole lot.........like im here, but not really......


Exactamundo.