PDA

View Full Version : One thing I like about Wee Willie

Dadawg_77
07-29-2002, 03:30 PM
Is he always is backing up the catchers throws to the pitcher after pitches. I just never saw anyone else do it, Harris seems to be at 2B after every pitch. I guess is shows he is in the game and wants to be out there.

Daver
07-29-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
Is he always is backing up the catchers throws to the pitcher after pitches. I just never saw anyone else do it, Harris seems to be at 2B after every pitch. I guess is shows he is in the game and wants to be out there.

The thing that has pushed Harris through the minor league ranks is his hustle more than his talent,he is not a fully developed infeilder ,nor outfeilder,but he always plays hard and has his head in the game.

delben91
07-29-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by daver

The thing that has pushed Harris through the minor league ranks is his hustle more than his talent,he is not a fully developed infeilder ,nor outfeilder,but he always plays hard and has his head in the game.

This is more than you can say for all too many players on the Sox this year. What are the odds that he can develop even further to become more than an average major league player? I'm not talking all-star caliber, merely non-rowand, versatile, etc -esqe

PANFIRECRACKER
07-29-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77

He goes to his right better than we've seen in a while also