PDA

View Full Version : Cell seating advice

lizard6king6
11-29-2012, 08:03 PM
With lower ticket prices in the bleachers and the corners which is better? I am hoping to get some tickets. Simply put which is a better seat
Section 154 first row off the field or
Section 163 first row off the field?
Not sure if the straight on view is better but on a metal bench or actual seats from the side. Just need some opinions before purchasing some tickets.

dllrbll7
11-29-2012, 08:17 PM
154 you are always turning sideways but you are right at field level which is nice.

163 I think has some obstructed views of the scoreboard depending which side of the section you are on. I would suggest sliding over a section or two towards left field.

doublem23
11-29-2012, 09:30 PM
163 I think has some obstructed views of the scoreboard depending which side of the section you are on. I would suggest sliding over a section or two towards left field.

163 is the last full section before the batter's eye, right? If you're all the way toward the 1st row you're not going to be able to see the RF scoreboard at all and probably not the main or LF scoreboard unless you pull a 180.

I personally really like the corners, though I usually sit a little further up.

Bruizer
11-30-2012, 08:50 AM
Depends on if you want a shot at catching foul balls or home runs. :cool:

russ99
11-30-2012, 10:19 AM
With lower ticket prices in the bleachers and the corners which is better? I am hoping to get some tickets. Simply put which is a better seat
Section 154 first row off the field or
Section 163 first row off the field?
Not sure if the straight on view is better but on a metal bench or actual seats from the side. Just need some opinions before purchasing some tickets.

Personally, I'd go with the corners (or right field) every time unless the bleacher seats are the first 5 rows. Depending who's sitting next to you, that bleacher bench can get a pretty cramped. At least in the corners have individual seats.

roylestillman
11-30-2012, 10:56 AM
If you go with 154 stay away from the aisle seats starting with 1,2,3... Go with the far (outfield) side of the section. The aisle traffic in that part of the stadium is right in the way of the action and can get pretty annoying.

kittle42
11-30-2012, 11:52 AM
Why pay for the whole seat...when you will only use the edge of it!

lizard6king6
11-30-2012, 12:10 PM
If you go with 154 stay away from the aisle seats starting with 1,2,3... Go with the far (outfield) side of the section. The aisle traffic in that part of the stadium is right in the way of the action and can get pretty annoying.

Well there are only 6 seats in the first row, and seats # 3 and 4 are available. So im guessing that would be ok? Im liking the corner idea too as those metal benches can get hot in the summer and you really dont get your own seat unlinke the corner. Im just worried about the view and how much I'll need to turn my body all game.

#1swisher
11-30-2012, 02:08 PM
I've sat in the lf corner seats, you're right by the Sox bullpen. :cool: