PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket sales push

vinny
11-14-2012, 04:58 PM
So I got a call out of the blue today from someone in the season ticket sales office asking if I knew about the lower prices for the upcoming season and if I might be interested in season tickets or a package. I'm guessing they got my number because I bought single-game tickets through Ticketmaster last season (although we only went to three games).

I don't know if this is something the team has done before but it seems like a positive step to actively grow the season ticket base.

palehosepub
11-15-2012, 12:14 AM
it would be nice if the season ticket reps would contact their current customers

Golden Sox
11-15-2012, 09:20 AM
I have always found it disturbing that alot of White Sox fans complain about White Sox attendance and yet they don't go to many games themselves. I'm hoping with the lower ticket prices in 2013 more people will buy season tickets and go to more games this coming season. Although I wish the Cell would of been built in the South Loop , it is still a great place to see a game.

Jerko
11-15-2012, 10:00 AM
it would be nice if the season ticket reps would contact their current customers

I got a call from mine but it might be because he is new.

LoveYourSuit
11-15-2012, 11:10 AM
I think JR nailed it when he admitted to traffic being an issue to get fans out there.

Well, that applies to me at least coming from Naperville/Aurora. I gave up my season tickets 3 seasons ago and don't plan to go to more than a half dozen games regardless of ticket prices.