PDA

View Full Version : Clay Eason?


delben91
07-29-2002, 10:57 AM
For the typical prospect experts, Randar, Vic, Kermit, and anyone else with info. Ok, so I'm scrolling through the Barons statistics for the season to date, and this guy jumps off the page. 15 BB, 40 K and only 27 hits allowed in 44+ IP. 5-0 record, though W-L records are regularly deceiving. 1.22 ERA. Is this someone with some potential down the line, or more of a flash in the pan, playing over his head this year type of guy?

guillen4life13
07-29-2002, 11:01 AM
well those #s sound good. experts!!! we need you to confirm that we have another guy who could help us in the near future!

go sox... die twins (but don't get contracted).

delben91
07-29-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by guillen4life13
well those #s sound good.

Yeah, but they're just numbers, thus the plea to those more knowing than I. (shameless bumping of thread to the top of the list).

Daver
07-29-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by delben91


Yeah, but they're just numbers, thus the plea to those more knowing than I. (shameless bumping of thread to the top of the list).

At this point I know he is a 27 year old year old RHP that the Sox accquired as a minor league FA last season,hardly what I would consider a prospect.Maybe Randar knows a little bit more on the guy.

Randar68
07-29-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by daver


At this point I know he is a 27 year old year old RHP that the Sox accquired as a minor league FA last season,hardly what I would consider a prospect.Maybe Randar knows a little bit more on the guy.

Non-prospect. Corey Lee, now there's another story if they can get him straightened out.

Daver
07-29-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Randar68


Non-prospect. Corey Lee, now there's another story if they can get him straightened out.

Don't you mean :buddylee ?